Rainy Day ❤️‍🩹 (Dark Cacao x Fem! Reader)

(This was requested by @samisonlysam , and they requested a Dark Cacao x Fem!Reader
————-
———-
It was a gloomy, rainy day outside. Water droplets hitting against the windows, making small tapping sounds. Y/N was sitting at the bay window, staring into the gloomy sky. She sighed heavily as the rain poured. Dark Cacao just so happened to walk by, seeing her from the doorway. He was wearing some casual clothing, a black turtleneck, jeans, and his hair was kept in a bun with a few strands out.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Dark Cacao asked, walking into the room with a worrisome look as Y/N turned her head and tilted it to the side.

"Ah, it's alright. It's just because it's very gloomy outside." she responded. Dark Cacao sat down next to her, moving the hair out of her face.

"It does seem quite depressing outside. Rainy days make you feel down, don't they? I can just tell." He consoled. Y/N nodded her head solemnly.

"How can you tell?" Y/N asked. Dark Cacao smiled, and leaned a little closer, cupping her face.

"We are dating, are we not? Your character and personality are equally unique, so i can read your person well." he paused, moving his thumb in circles on Y/N's cheek. She smiled, putting a hand around Dark Cacao's. "Your person says a lot about you Y/N. I can tell that your spirit is pure as powdered sugar. It is a sweet, soft, and fascinating spirit; and all though I cannot express it enough, I love who you are, and I love you for you."

Y/N's cheeks turned a flash of red as she somberly smiled. She leaned closer, laying on Dark Cacao's broad shoulder.

"I love you too, Cacao."
𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹
𝟛𝟘𝟘 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤