Sea Fairy x Moonlight 💕 | Glistening Figure

Requested?: yes, by timekeeperfangirl

Trigger warnings?: nope!

a song that fits this scenario, or just plays in the background:

———————————————————-

It was nightfall in the cookie kingdom, all of nutured cookies in their houses, or somewhere admiring certain parts of the kingdom. Sea Fairy was one of those who would stay out and admire the kingdom. Her most favorite part is the ocean. The waves, the shimmer, the way the moon glistened on it all.

She was out one night, in the sea when she noticed the light of the moon was dimmer than usual. She looked at the moon once more, and noticed a glistening figure in the celestial body. She went up as far as she could go to the moon, and noticed a sparkly young woman. The woman in the moon noticed her, and turned her head to face her.

"Hello, who might you be?" The woman in the moon asked. Sea Fairy was shocked to hear her voice, but managed to reply back.

"My name is Sea Fairy. It is a pleasure to meet you, kind stranger." She replied. The woman in the moon noticed Sea Fairy's wave-like hair, and how it was connected to the water in the ocean.

"I'm assuming you're connected with the sea? Your dress and your hair are connected with the water."  The celestial woman asked. Sea Fairy responded with a nod, as she was mesmerized by how ethereal the woman was. All the way down, from her head to her feet, she was mesmerizing. Her eyes were purple like a lavender flower, her dough was a cocoa butter yellow, her clothing style is as enchanting as herself.

"My apologies for staring, I just haven't seen a cookie as enchanting as yourself!" Sea Fairy said, trying not to seem rude. The woman giggled, and gave a small smile.

"Why thank you! No need to apologize though." She cheered. Sea Fairy stared at her even more, taking in her appearance. She wanted to look at her forever, although she might not be able to.

Sea fairy and the Celestial woman talking for a while, but the woman in the moon had stopped mid-sentence, as if she could sense something.

"Is something wrong?" Sea Fairy questioned. The celestial woman looked around, as she could see sunlight in the near corner.

"I believe my time here is up, I will be here next moon, I will see you soon Sea Fairy."

"But wait a minute, I don't even know your..." Ses fairy spoke, before the Celestial Woman had disappeared into the sky.

"..Name. I shall ask her the next moon when I see her."

Sea Fairy then swore that she'd see her almost every moon, and one day, she too might be able to reach it.

——————
441 words