Espresso x Madeleine ❤️ | (VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL)

only my 3rd one so far 😔✋
lowkey, this is just pure fluff-
also, they're married in this one-shot cause I said so 🤝
sorry for not a lot of uploads, a ton of things going on- plus motivation has drained from me so weh-
————
—————
Espresso walked in through the door, exhausted from his work, and yawned.

"Madeleine, dear, I'm home." he set his bags down and took off his shoes and cape. However, oddly there was no response. Espresso raised a brow as he went upstairs.

"Madeleine? Are you up here?" He stopped in the middle of the stairs to see the bedroom that he and Madeleine shared. He tilted his head in confusion, as the door was closed. He went up the rest of the stairs and knocked on the door. No response. He huffed a sigh and twisted the knob, opening the door to reveal Madeleine on one knee, holding flowers in one hand, and a heart box of chocolate in another. Espresso stopped in the middle of the doorway.

"Madeleine, what is the meaning of all this-?" he looked at him as his cheeks flushed a dark brown.

"I had prepared some gifts for you, Espresso! I had gone to the market earlier to provide some spectacular things I thought you would appreciate." Madeleine smiled widely. Espresso stepped forward to grab the gifts from his hands. Espresso felt a smile creep up his face, but he took a breath and kept his face straight.

"Why thank you, Madeleine dear. I appreciate your gifts." he spoke calmly as he sat them on his desk. Madeline stood up behind him and hugged him from behind.

"You're being very touchy today..." Espresso chuckled. Madeleine picked up Espresso, as he screamed "Put me down! Put me down!" and landed onto the bed. Madeleine cuddled up to him, and kissed all over his face, tickling him.

"I just want to give you all the affection you deserve, Divine grace..." Madeleine murmured, resting his head on Espresso's. Espresso smiled slightly.

"Thank you, dear. This is the Valentine's day gift from me..."

———-