Madeleine x Espresso 💕

requested?: yes (requester messaged me privately plus i know them IRL. if you want to have your request be anonymous, message me in the wattpad private chat.)
explanation of story?: it's a surprise 😈
anyways, enjoy!
————————————————————
"Time For Bed!"

Espresso sat on the bed, waiting for madeleine to get in with him while reading a book. Madeleine entered the room with great triumph; announcing that he has arrived.

"Fear not dear Espresso, for I have returned from the shower!" The knight announced. Espresso slammed his book closed out of surprise. He frowned slightly.

"My, not so loud Madeleine. It's nighttime right now." Espresso mumbled, setting the book on the nightstand. Madeleine jumped onto the bed, laying down towards espresso.

"So you decided to finally sleep tonight?" Madeleine asked, tilting his head like a lost puppy.

"Perhaps so." The coffee mage cut off. He crossed his arms while looking at the floor slightly, still slightly frowning. Madeleine leaned closer to espresso, hovering behind him.
"But, if I shall; then I must. Since you'll complain to me about how it's been three weeks already..." He turned around facing Madeleine, cupping his cheeks and he lingered over the taller cookie would was lying on the bed on his stomach. Madeleine's cheeks flushed a slight pink, as Espresso's thumbs were tracing small circles on his face.

"Well, let's go to sleep then-!" Madeleine said, hesitantly.
"Oh, but I would like to speak with you a little more.." The smaller cookie teased, with a small smile on his face. Madeleine's cheeks were a peachy red color. He spooned espresso, pinning him on the bed.

"Nice try essy, you're trying to find a way to avoid sleep and it's not working!" The knight joked. Espresso rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.
"Oh no, I have been caught." He said, sarcastically. He turned to face Madeleine, as he kissed his forehead.

"Curse you and your bloody cheeky smile..." Espresso joked, burying his face into Madeleine's chest. Madeleine turned off the lights, as the two of them drifted off to sleep.
———————————————————
345 words.