Captain Caviar Cookie x Black Pearl Cookie ❤️‍🩹

requested? yes! by AmethystAnt
trigger warnings?: angst-, mentions of isolation and loneliness, a character having a breakdown(?)
sidenotes: sorry if this is OOC, I tried to see what their personalities were also this started to become an obsession within a couple of hours now- so I made this thing 😦

requested? yes! by AmethystAnt trigger warnings?: angst-, mentions of isolation and loneliness, a character having a breakdown(?)sidenotes: sorry if this is OOC, I tried to see what their personalities were also this started to become an obsession...

these are how I think these two would be anywho onto the Oneshot-————————————————

———————
—————————

Captain Caviar was just on another adventure, that Oyster Cookie sent him on. He was smooth sailing, and there was a cool breeze in the air. He was admiring the scenery until he heard the wails of a young lady in the distance. The voice was soft, yet unnerving. Like a banshee wailing in a forest. 
Captain Caviar moved the ship towards it, attempting to locate where it was coming from. The wailing suddenly got louder, and there was a large, feminine-looking figure sitting on a rock, with their face covered in their hands, back facing the ship. He soon recognized the figure, which was Black Pearl Cookie. Captain Caviar looked at the woman in concern, his eyes softening. He dropped his anchor in the fizzy water, as he stepped a little closer to the saddened cookie.

"Miss, are you alright? Ya seem upset." Captain Caviar asked as he tried to get the larger female's attention. She turned around, tears in her eyes, as her eyes immediately turned to hatred. The wind became harsher.

"You..! I never would've thought I'd see you again... I should turn you to crumbs right now...!" She bellowed, as her voice echoed in open.

"Hey, hey! There's no reason for Ya to crush me right now, I'm here to help ya. Why're ya cryin' out in the open?" Captain Caviar told. His face showed worry, as he stepped a little further, almost to the edge of the ship.

"You absolute fool! Do you have any idea about what you're risking?! I could crumble you right here and now if I wanted to." Black Pearl scoffed, her eyebrows furrowing more. "I'm capable of hurting you, and you would fade away into nothing more... And you insisted on coming back...?" She continued to ramble on, tears teasing to fall from her eyes. She seemed vulnerable at the moment, and she seems to have a remorseful tone.

"I just found ya here, and you looked upset is all. You can trust me, I promise." Captain Caviar expressed. Black Pearl tilted her head in perplexity. Trust? Promise? Those are words she hadn't heard uttered in a long time.

"You cookies and your lousy "promises" and idiotic "vows" and "trusting" other cookies... And I just thought you couldn't be more naive to trust me. But... Fine." She uttered. The wind cleared as the sky became much lighter.

"Y'know, if you could come down to size, that'd be great." Captain Caviar joked. Black Pearl cookie nodded as she came down to Captain Caviar's height, and landed on the boat, coming closer. She was uncertain at first, but she managed to come closer. She stopped in her tracks, however.

"Wait. How do I know you aren't deceiving and trying to trick me?" She questioned, peering over him.
"Well, as a captain, I gotta keep my word, and a captain's gotta be honest. I ain't never told somebody a lie unless I have to." Captain Caviar replied.

"Alright then, fine. I shall explain to you." Black Pearl sighed. She started to speak, as Captain Caviar listened. The last cookie she had ever trusted had betrayed her, and she closed herself off completely after that. She had been suffering for so long,  her heart had grown cold. She vowed to herself that she would never trust a cookie again, as they're all selfish beings who only rely on others for their self-benefits. She started to break down mid-way into sobs, as this was quite touchy of her to talk about.

"I'm not that all great in comfortin', but all I know is that one bad cookie doesn't ruin the whole batch. You can always try another cookie, sometimes it's not always the same result. You might have had a falling out with a cookie who betrayed you, but sometimes the next cookie won't be so bad." Captain Caviar stated, and he gave her a small smile. Black Pearl's eyes widened. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks, but the advice Caviar had given her was genuinely helpful. However, she was puzzled by the nice gesture.

"I don't understand... How come you're helping me?" Black Pearl asked.

"Just bein' a good person. Plus you seemed to have been upset, and just needed someone to listen." Caviar replied. Black Pearl's eyes softened. she didn't have someone who cared in a long time. She looked up at the Sun, which was about to set.

"Looks like the Sun is about to set. You should take your ship back." Black Pearl said as she jumped back into the water and back into her true form. She started to swim away until Captain Caviar called back out to her.

"Wait." She turned back around, eyes peering at him above the water. "I need to know your name, Ma'am. It's the second time I've met ya, yet I never knew it." She lifted her head above the water and came towards the ship again.

"Black Pearl," she said as she kissed the smaller cookie's head lightly, gave him a tender-looking smile, then went back down to the deep end of the sea. Captain Caviar took a moment to realize what had happened, but after he took the moment, he smiled.

"We seemed to have gotten a close bond just by one talk."

-----
-------
947 words