"Forever and Ever..." 🤭🔪 (Y!Pure Vanilla x M!Reader) (Part 2 out of 2)

Requested?: yes, by @samisonlysam

Trigger warnings: stalking, obsessiveness, one-sided relationship, tiny bit of swearing/profanity

quick reminder, I am not trying to promote or condone stalking or toxic relationships in any way shape or form. If this is directly happening to you, i suggest you get help from someone to get out of the situation.

also; this will sorta be kinda human-like but terms like "earthbread" "dough", etc. will be somewhat used.
———————————————————

quick recap of last chapter:

"Well, I guess you'll recognize me better if i take off your blindfold. And so that i'm not the only one making conversation here, I'll take off the duct tape to free that pretty little mouth of yours." The person took off the duct tape first, and took off the blindfold. In front of you was a cookie, with short blonde hair, hetero-chromic blue and yellow eyes, and a white and yellow robe.

This Chapter: (3rd Person POV)

"Now do you recognize me?" He said, staring at Y/N's eyes. Y/N's eyes opened in surprise, as he opened his mouth.

"P-Pure Vanilla..? Did you r-really-" Y/N spoke; before Pure Vanilla cut him off.
"Why are you stuttering so much sweetheart? I'm here to keep you safe!" He chirped. Pure Vanilla cupped Y/N's cheek, with a glint in PV's eye and a smile on his face. Y/N sat in the chair; still tied up and sat still in fear.

"I... I don't feel safe..." Y/N mumbled. He looked down towards the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with Pure Vanilla. PV's smile slowly lowered, his eyes peering through the poor boy. He inched Y/N's face closer; as he flinched from the sudden movement.

"What do you mean? How could you not feel safe? I'm not hurting you, I-I've been nothing but loving to you. You do love me, right darling?" Pure Vanilla's voice grew desperate. His entire face painted itself of panic, peering at Y/N awaiting an answer. But Y/N stayed silent. He looked towards the floor again. PV's smile quickly faded, as he let go of Y/N.

"But, I've done everyt-thing to make you mine, how do y-you not love me? I h-haven't hurt you like everyone else has! I'm keeping you safe from everyone else that could possibly hurt you!" Pure Vanilla stammered. Y/N's face washed over with fright. He watched as Pure Vanilla's sanity decrease by the minute.

"But you aren't keeping me safe, because you're locking me in here! You're insane, and I believe that you need to let me go!" Pure Vanilla stopped in his tracks, as Y/N shouted in the chair. He turned around to face him, expression scarier than ever.

"...Whatever do you mean by that?" He said coldly. PV walked over to Y/N slowly. Y/N gulped as PV crept closer to him. He could just tell that he had fucked up. PV smirked cruelly, as he leaned down towards Y/N's face.

"Oh, you think I'm out of my mind... Don't you? Perhaps it hasn't gotten to your handsome little  head yet." He patted Y/N's head for a few seconds, then tilted Y/N's chin down with his fingers.
"You belong here with me. I've done every itty bitty thing to make you mine, and now you're here, forever, and ever...!"

————-
569 words.
I apologize for how long it took for us to get this part out and published, a lot of things have been going on so we've been trying to work on it as much as we can!