licorice cookie headcanons 📝

A/N: so before we start, yes the Pure Vanilla stories WILL be out, but this is just something quick and easy that way my book doesn't die.

Requested?: no
Trigger Warnings: childhood trauma, mental issues, health concerns, swearing, ED
———————————————————————————————————————
Basic Info:
Age: 17
Gender: Trans Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
European/French & Asian

Ships:
Clover x Licorice
Red Velvet x Licorice (i see them as exes but i'll still do it if you request it.)
Dark Choco x Licorice

Angst:
𖣔  licorice always pulls down his sleeves because he's used to doing it to hide scars and bruises. he even does it when he's nervous. he also scratches his hands due to stress and he flinches whenever someone puts a hand on his shoulder or touches his wrist.

𖣔licorice was always in and out of the hospital when he was a kid so he would miss out on school a lot. clover took care of him, espresso helped him study and learn things he missed out on and his older sister would check on him most of the time (before she moved out). the hospital bills were pretty high also so licorice took on multiple jobs to help pay for them, but it led to him being fucked over by his boss and being left with nothing. he worked as a:  waiter, cake decorator, (which he got fucked over by his boss), barista (his boss fucked him over and had him work extra nights and other things that he either didn't want to or things that could've gotten him hurt. this was a job he had before he transitioned.), and tattoo artist.

𖣔 licorice's birth parents died in a car crash (he survived though but he damaged his back from it) when he was 4 and he had to go to an orphanage until he was 10. the family was nice for a while, he had an older sister named Blueberry Pancake Cookie (not a canon cookie in the game) who was 14 at the time. after a couple months when his birthday passed, his mom and dad were really horrible. he would get yelled at by his mom and physically hurt by his dad. his sister then moved out when licorice was 14, and he ran away at 16.

𖣔 licorice went to a mental hospital because he relapsed (his adoptive mom found out) and he still vividly remembers what happened there. he was mostly in a room with nothing but white walls, a bed and a bathroom by himself with one of the nurses/attendees there (they were really nice and calm with him but he still didn't like being there) he had to have his hair cut (because it was too long and was seen as a hazard because he could possibly bump into walls), his arms bandaged and he couldn't go anywhere without supervision. he got released early (1 week before his 16th birthday, licorice was in the mental hospital for two months.) but he experienced hell when he got back; and of course because his sister was moved out at the time she wasn't there to help him.

𖣔 licorice has run away more than once, and has gotten yelled at for it. one time he ran away when his parents weren't in the house except for him and his sister, and he was missing for four hours before she found him.

𖣔 four is an unlucky number for licorice. considering the amount of things that has happened, there's either a four in the date, the year, his age, or just anything with a four that he sees.

𖣔 licorice has anxiety tics so how stressed/anxious he is, the worse his tics are. if it's a little, his shoulders pop up a bit. if it's a lot of anxiety, his neck starts to twitch a bit and if it's really bad/he starts having anxiety attacks and panic attacks it goes to him freaking out in french, or all three.

𖣔licorice ended up crying on his 19th birthday. all of his friends set it up while he was asleep. he started crying when they told him to "make a wish" because he felt so appreciated and he felt so proud of himself for making it to 19. however, he had a hard time trying to eat the cake because he hadn't eaten a week before (due to relapse) so clover and espresso had to help him with trying to eat the cake; his gifts were things he wanted but couldn't afford.