"Forever and Ever..." 🤭🗡 (Y!Pure Vanilla x M!Reader) (Part 1 out of 2)

@samisonlysam requested this, so enjoy!
————————————————————————————————————————
Trigger warnings: stalking, obsessiveness, one-sided relationship. quick reminder, I am not trying to promote or condone stalking or toxic relationships in anyway shape or form. If this is directly happening to you, i suggest you get help from someone to get out of the situation.
also; this will sorta be kinda human-like but terms like "earthbread" "dough", etc. will be somewhat used.
————————————————————
(image also not mine)————————————————————
tick... tock... tick... tock... The sound of a grandfather clock was the only thing keeping you sane at this point. Your eyes were blindfolded, your hands were tied, and worse you don't know how you ended up here. The room you were in was cold as ice, but smelled nice; oddly like vanilla. you struggled and struggled to break loose, but it didn't work. you only managed to get rope burn on your wrists.

"I assure you, struggling won't work dear." You heard a voice say, from the corner of your ear. You gasp slightly, as footsteps echoed the room. Every step came closer to you, getting louder and louder. You try to speak, but your mouth was duck taped shut.

"Aww, look at you struggling... I almost feel bad for you..!" The voice chirped, but this time, it was louder than before. Almost as if this person was behind you.
"Do you recognize my voice at all? Does it sound familiar to you?"
You nodded your head no, but the person only frowned slightly.
"Well, I guess you'll recognize me better if i take off your blindfold. And so that i'm not the only one making conversation here, I'll take off the duct tape to free that pretty little mouth of yours." The person took off the duct tape first, and took off the blindfold. In front of you was a cookie, with short blonde hair, hetero-chromic blue and yellow eyes, and a white and yellow robe.

"Now do you recognize me?"
——————
327 words.
I know what you're going to say, i'm a jerk-wad for leaving you on a cliffhanger, but it's because i really want to get this out, so i'll make a part 2 of this.