Chapter Twenty-Two

The next morning, we were all up huddled around the table. For an hour now the four of us were trying to come up with some sort of plan to rescue Noah. The main question was. Where the hell was he? Where could they have taken him so quick. The more we thought about it the more it became really suspicious.

"Alright, we're gonna have to split up, cover more ground." Ben said as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in his seat.

"Split up? For what? They had to have taken him to the prison. Where else could he be?" Krista said as Kyle and I nodded our heads im agreement.

Ben let out a sigh and shook his head. "I don't know, maybe not."

"So what? You think he's dead?" I said my eyes widening slightly.

"What?!" Ben said in shock as he sat up a bit. "No, that's not what I'm saying at all. He has to be alive, but maybe they didn't take him to the prison yet, maybe they're holding him somewhere, waiting for a trial."

"They know he's involved with the Rebellion." Kyle said speaking up.

"They don't know that...you don't know they know that." Ben replied to him.

I looked between the two of them and then over at Krista. She was pinching the bridge of her nose, her head shaking slightly.

"Okay, we'll split up. But we can't be walking aimlessly around the city. We have to talk to the right people." I said as I stood up from my seat and looked at the three of them.

"Like who?" Krista asked with a raised eyebrow, arms crossed over her chest. They all looked at me waiting for a reply and I shook my head slowly.

"I don't know." I said with a sigh as I rubbed my face with my hands. This was honestly getting very frustrating and we had no leads whatsoever.

"Okay, Krista and I we'll partner up and Ben you and Kyle will partner up. We have to start somewhere, anywhere." I said as we all looked at each other.

"Alright. Let's get ready then." Ben said.

***

I was fixing up my wig when Krista came knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I said as the door swung open and I glanced over at her.

"You know, you look good with black hair." She said and I rolled my eyes shaking my head. I grabbed my glasses and put them on before turning to look at her

"Alright, I'm ready." I said and she gave me a nod as we walked out of the bathroom. All of us had on a different clothes than before. Kyle was wearing a dark blue hoodie, pair of jeans and converse. Ben had on a white t-shirt, light blue jeans and black boots and Krista had on a tank-top, a pair of shorts and sneakers. Me on the other hand, I chose a simple black t-shirt, with a plaid over-shirt, some leggings and converse.

Jill and the others have been collecting normal clothes for years. I don't know how they found them and how they were intact for so long but thank god we had me now in this situation.

"So we know the plan right?" Ben asked and we nodded our heads.

"You and Kyle take on downtown, while Krista and I take on uptown and we go from there." I said.