I'm in Charge of Picking up my Own Pieces.

Bruised, bleeding, broken.

These three word start with the letter B, they are also words I would use to describe my feet. Everyday I've spent hours in the Lima Dance Studio practicing my dancing. Breaking countless pairs of Toe-shoes, dance heels, wearing out thousands of contemporary socks and tights.

Anything to keep my mind from wondering to the unknown. Once, and it was the biggest mistake.

Flashback.

"You're seriously going to tell me we aren't back together now?" Ryder chuckled, rolling off of me and laying down beside my body. I grabbed the sheets and pulled them over my sweaty figure.

"I was lonely Ryder. This was a mistake." I sighed, immediately reaching for my clothes and under garments. "Wew shouldn't have done this, now I just feel embarrassed."

Ryder's hand gently touched my back. "I miss you."

"You should've thought about that before you slept with another girl." I retorted, pulling my skirt on.

"When are you going to forgive me for that!?" He groaned, falling back down on the bed. "It's been a whole month!"

"We could be old and gray, and in the hospital and I may still not have forgiven you."

"We just had sex! You can't tell me that didn't mean anything." He spat.

I threw my hands in the air, "I loved you! Of course it means something." Ryder's face softened. "I just wish it didn't."

I wiped a few tears from my eyes and got out of my jeep, walking into work. "Hey Scar." Finn greeted me. "How you doing?"

"I've been better." I replied, pulling my overalls on. "I'd be even better if Ryder would stop calling me."

"Do you want me to beat him up for you?" Finn asked, ruffling my hair and sitting down to clean off parts. "Cause I could get Puck and we could do that."

"No." I chuckled. "I don't want anybody to get beat up. I just want it all to be over. I want him to stop calling me and I want to stop crying."

Finn's head snapped up, and the tears started to flow. "Please, oh god don't cry." Finn wrapped his arms around me twirled me around.

"What are you doing!?" I scream with joy.

"Getting you to stop crying." Finn replied setting me back on the ground. "It worked."

**