Rory My Future Ghost.

I'm so cold. 

The car door broke open and hands reached in, pulling my body out. A figure lurked over me, flashing a light into my open eyes. 

"Miss? Can you hear me?" He asked. 

I wanted to answer him, but I couldn't. I couldn't move, I could hardly breathe. 

"Miss, if you can hear me blink your eyes." Finally something I could do. I flicked my eyelids down twice. "We're taking you and the other lady that was in the car with you to the hospital. You've-" He rambled on and on about what happened, but I wasn't listening. In fact, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. "We're loosing her!" 

I'm so cold. 

**

Ryder's P.O.V.

"Ryder wake up!" My mum shouted, shaking my shoulder and holding out the phone. "Someone needs to talk to you. It's very important." 

I took the phone from her, yawn before putting it to my face. "Hello?" 

"Yes is this Ryder Lynn?" A women asked. 

"Yeah, it's-" I looked at the clock on my bedside table. "It's 2 in the morning, can I help you?" 

"There was an accident involving a miss Scarlet Angus and her Mother Katrina Angus-Marlos, we asked Miss Angus-Marlos's domestic partner Melody Angus who else she would like us to call. We were given your name and contact information." 

I gaped. "A-an accident?" 

"Yes, it was a car accident on the highway, involving several cars. Both women have suffered serious head-trauma, and broken limbs." 

"Will, um, will they be alright?" I whispered, suddenly my mouth was very dry. "Will Scarlet be alright?" 

"Yes, miss Angus should wake up in a few days, 3 weeks at most. We had to put her into a medical induced-coma. Her mother on the other hand, had been unconscious since the crash. Her injuries were far worse then that of her daughters, it'll be a miracle if she does wake up." 

"Thanks for calling." I gasped, clicking the phone off and quickly putting pants on, then a shirt and my car keys. 

"Honey?" My mum called, as I ran down the stairs. "What happened?" 

"Scarlet was in an accident. It's bad and I'm going to the hospital." I answered, opening the front door. 

My mom gasped, "Is she alright? Do you need me to go with you?" 

I shook my head. "I'll call from the hospital."