25

P A R I S A

𓆩♡𓆪

"Hazel hurry! You're going to be late," I scream from the kitchen and finish up packing her lunch for the day.

She runs down the stairs with her backpack hanging from one of her shoulders, "I'm ready mommy."

She runs into the kitchen and hugs my waist.

Smiling down at her she releases the hug and grabs her lunch from me.

My dad walks to the entrance of the kitchen, "are we still on for lunch," he asks.

Grabbing Hazel's free hand I respond, "yes we are, now I have to go take my daughter to school."

Walking past him I walk out the door to my car.

After I dropped Hazel off at school I went straight to the office.

Walking inside of it I ran into Kenzo and his partner, "Parisa," he says excitedly before hugging me.

I hug him back and he leans down kissing me, kissing him back, and slowly pulling away.

I press my lips together before a smile forms on my face. He pulls away from the hug, "I'm here to speak to Mr. Lefebvre about some stuff..." I glance over at his partner still in all black and turn to Kenzo that's covered in black as well- minus the face. Continuing my sentence I say, "so I have to get going."

Kenzo moves out of the way, "have a fun conversation baby girl," he smiles at me and I walk past them.

Looking behind me I see Kenzo looking at my ass and when he sees I see him he grins and does a cute wave.

My cheeks turn hot and I walk up the stairs and down the hall to a big black door.

Opening it I see Mr. Lefebvre sitting on the chair behind his desk with him reading paperwork, "Mr. Lefebvre? Can we talk?"

He motions for me to sit down keeping his eyes on the paper. I sit down awkwardly until he's done doing what he's doing.

Looking down at the Lock Screen of my phone; it's 9:33. I have dinner with my dad at 10. He lifts his head with a deep sigh, "sorry for keeping you waiting, what's going on?"

Looking up at him I adjust myself and tuck my hair behind my ears, "I have lunch with my dad today and I was wondering if you could make sure I'm safe there. It's a private lunch on one of his balcony buildings and I hate to say it... I'm a little scared."

He nods his head while I'm talking and says, "you always have people watching over you. My son made sure of it, you're safe."

He pauses for a second, "why do you think I know you fucked Mr. Jones," he says coldly.

I think about Dean every damn day and honestly, my heart and brain are tired.

I don't know how to get over his death, talking to a therapist didn't help because I can't tell them anything about what's happening.

I was talking in circles when I spoke to them and it sucked.

I guess Mr. Lefebvre sensed my tension, "you know he loved you. I've never seen my son fall for someone so fast," he clears his throat.

I know Dean loved me, but he isn't here and I deserve to have fun.

Feeling my tears fall I quickly wipe them, "I loved Dean too. I still do, but I have to move on."

I can see the sadness soaking in Mr. Lefebvre's face, so I get up voicing, "I have to go."

Honestly, I didn't want to talk about it because that means I will have to think about it and I've done enough talking and my heart has done enough hurting, "can I request someone to be close by?"