CHAPTER:-5

"Hoseok tell me how it's looking i choosed it for jinnie". Joon asked pulling jin front of hoseok.
"Wow he looks damn cute right tae what? OMG babe wanna come home later". Hoseok said and Jin blushed while hoseok turned to taehyung who was wearing bunny costume showing his curves with black bunny ears hair band.
"Hoseok you liked it than buy me daddy this baby boy wanna have fun". Taehyung winked hoseok stumbled in air while going towards tae with hungry eyes.
"Don't be so romantic here we are singles jinnie want to date me but i have a husband if you don't mind than". Joon said smiling hugging the boy.
"Why everyone i liked already have someone else".Jin mumbled looking at tae and hoseok."i mean I'll don't mind".
"Right my hyung never let me wear that clothes but i always buys them secretly". Joon said looking at taehyung who was trying crop tops and shorts.
"Really that's good so we can be really good friends". Jin said finally talking to joon in right mind he was in another world when he first meet him tho.
"I know we are going to be best trio right jin aww let's go my baby". Joon said hugging both male and winking at blushing jin.
"Jin looks more daddy than baby namjoon you will be the bottom" Tae said laughing loudly.
"No I'll never". Joon said pouting.

"Sir we here should I have wait for you here". Driver asked looking at jungkook from the mirror.
"No I'll call you". Jungkook said leaving the car while buttoning his suit.
"Welcome, do you have reservation" a female employee asked on the door.
"Yes, here". Jungkook said giving the golden colour card.
"Thank you sir there at the last room". Female said smiling.
"Am i late? OMG are you trying to fuck my bestie hyung" jungkook asked peeking through the door looking at his friends are kissing.
"Jungkook? Hoseok said you're not coming". Jimin asked hugging the boy with smile.
"Yaa, i were but i changed my mind i don't want to die without getting married". He hugged with same aura like jimin.
"Come on bro how's your chick i heard she is having affair with your rival". Jimin asked both were sitting on their seats now.
"We broke up long ago and that's really old news". jungkook said laughing turning to yoongi "Hey yoongs something on my face".
"No i was thinking how will you looked after beat up by me to the death". Yoongi said with no expression on his face.
"I am sorry ok last time i was in emergency that's why I didn't come to your great birthday party in Las Vegas". Jungkook said with smile.
"But you were there don't you, fucking some sluts".yoongi said crossing his hands on his chest.
"That's my emergency". Trio laughed loudly.
"Where is Hoseok didn't you both bring your brothers here". jungkook said sipping on yoongi's drink.
"We did but they are out with hoseok doing something about k-pop things let me call him".yoongi said calling to joon.
"Hello?hyung why did you call I'm busy".joon said their was so much noise behind him.
"Joon your suprise is here come quickly he has no time ok". Yoongi said smiling while looking at jimin.
"What really guys let's go back hyung is calling us". Joon said yelling that heard by jimin and jungkook too.
"Come quickly but safely ok".yoongi said chuckled.
"If it isn't good Min yoongi than I'll beat you because you're interfering me with my husband".joon threatened him with pouty lips.
"Don't say my name like that ok im your hyung idiot". Yoongi said showing anger or i say faking the anger on him.
"Ok,ok let's go hoseok hyung stop eating taehyung front of us".joon yelled again the sound really sounded like bees from there.
"This bastard hoseok I'll kill you my brother is still innocent i'll surely kill you". Yoongi said rubbing his tamples.

"Hyung where is surprise? Is it his autograph or photo".joon asked huffing and puffing.
"Joon relax i think you ran from there to here".yoongi said in amuse.
"Just not him but us too he so excited that he dragged us too". Tae said wiping his sweat followed behind jin and Hoseok.
"Here drink relax Don't sit there some else sitting there". Yoongi said giving the water.
"Is he here oh no i... I... Should I go". Hoseok said standing up.
"No it's fine after all i meet you after long time". Deep voice heard by the youngers.
"Joon are you ok joon, is something wrong?"yoongi asked worriedly shaking the frozen boy.
"OMG JEON JUNGKOOK I'M DREAMING RIGHT HYUNG YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HIM NO CALM YOUR SELF DOWN I'M GOING TO DIE". Joon yelled shaking his brother to death looking at jungkook who was stunned at the beauty front of him.
"Beyond the nature". Jungkook said looking at joon without even blinking.

The moon and the star
Don't glow as bright as your face your extremely beautiful.

                                  - Jeon jungkook

To be continued.......

___________________________________

This how jungkook see him..

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.....