CHAPTER:-19

In the lustful and greedy man's eyes, beauty becomes an object of desire, a coveted treasure to possess. He sees beauty not as a reflection of grace or elegance but as a means to satisfy his insatiable appetite. To him, beauty is a conquest, a prize to be won at any cost, regardless of the consequences. It's a fleeting sensation, measured by physical allure rather than inner radiance. In his gaze, there's a hunger that consumes, a longing that blinds him to anything beyond his own selfish desires. Beauty, in his eyes, is reduced to a fleeting moment of pleasure, to be indulged in and discarded when it no longer serves his insatiable appetite.

That's how jungkook define beautiful, namjoon is beyond the word beautiful. He likes his face, no, he likes his body and the face. He wants to take the beauty so he can decorate him in his house. These days, jungkook only can see joon, Kim Namjoon.

"Well— this is going to be boring journey, i can't wait to date him". Jungkook was wearing a apron and he covered his hair with a small piece of cloth. Thinking while dusting the house, no he wasn't dusting his house it was just his mv shoot. "Should I talk with—, no, i can't yoongi will kill me. But I can order a beautiful gift for joon". Jungkook mv was complete, he took out his phone and talked with a man for hours, trying to buy best gift for his joonie. He declined the call of hoseok or even his current girl.
Messaging joon, wanting his attention smiling like a fool. As the younger boy so busy, he can't wait for weekend.

"You don't understand—, he is creepy". The man yelled he was a glazier, listening the customer request he felt shivers and scared.
"The customer isn't creepy, you just have to do what he wants and make two keys". The boss glazier said, actually the customer requested personally for the best worker.
"I'm not going to do that—, if he did something illegal police will come for us sir". The man argued whole glaring at his boss, no he can't do this.
"Nothing will happen— people with big fame, money and power has weird tastes and that's how we make money". The boss speech was good, that man front of him quite down and gulped after looking at the money transaction.
"Ah... Money is different, i feel this is really creepy". He sighed, and looked at his boss nodding.
"You should just Focus on tash of money you moron, and beside we do make work like that no one will capture us". The boss said was true he gets orders from the people with weird taste.
"Whatever— i need the double of my income sir, if no than sorry but I will not do this". The man nodded the description of the substance and told his co workers to start working on it.
"Mn.. I'll give you that— make it before he visit here i don't like him to come here". The boss laughed, when they cheered with motivation of money.

"So— jin, when are you going back to your place— jimin hyung is crying in living room". Namjoon was eating chips with chopsticks while his legs which almost bare was resting on jin who was looking at his phone, and eating the same chips.
"Hm... I want to but these days taehyung and Hoseok are being really different than usual, and all the attention i am getting from them it is—". Jin said and pout he can hear his brother cry he was crying he was rambling about how irresponsible jin is.
"Ya, i don't know where it gone wrong, jin today I want to eat something spicy and juicy". Joon thought did he said something, which he didn't need to say last time, well he will see about that.
"Oh— well I watched new recipe with beef wanna eat it". Jin got excited but he needs to get out from the room, he pointed on the door joon sighed and got up going into living room.
"Let me ask hyung ok". Joon said and sighed again.
"Wtf— hyung go to your room can you, i was going to order something with beef wanna eat". Namjoon closed his eyes, his hyung was sitting on jimin's lap while kissing and rubbing eachother, both were covered in blanket.
"Mn.. hi namjoon- ah, no need I'll cook for you two". Jimin cleared his throat while, yoongi wiped his mouth turning red.
"It's ok, hyung i have my own chef— hyung? You ok? Something wrong— you are so red". Joon frowned, yoongi said nothing he was trying to be calm.
"It's just so hot in here— and". Yoongi said while shuttering, he took a deep breath and jimin licked his lips looking innocent.
"No, don't say that— please go to your room i really don't wanna see something with my Virgin eyes thank you". Jimin carries yoongi in his arms to the, yoongi's room and winked at joon. Who rolled his eyes, he and jin should wear some headphones.

To be continued....
___________________________________

Hello! 🤗

I'm gonna write some smut and we will back to kook and nam. I'll  write hopevjin.

_Arya_