CHAPTER:-7

"Hello tae~ i have a plan for jimin hyung and yoongi hyung is Jin with you". Joon plopped on his bed on stomach talking on phone.
"No he is probably in his room wait minute ok, jin joon is on line". Tae said there was some noises in the background while joon waited for them to say something.
"So i have a plan for great date are you two in". Joon said when other side people said.
"Of course you know i read some ffs where people goes on date". Taehyung said smiling joon can't see but he can tell.
"Really? Is it involve with my jungkook". Joon asked.
"No it wasn't,but I'm sure you will like it". taehyung said.
"Can we talk about date because it's 2 a.m. and you both are  distrubing my beauty sleep". Jin voice came joon who noded his head to tell the plan.
"Ok,ok here's the plan but remember don't tell them about this ok". Joon whispered.
"We promise, by the way why we are whispering". Taejin whispering together.
"Because it's secret idiot-"joon wishpered. "you didn't sleep yet who are you talking with". Yoongi knocked the door before coming in.
"Aa....no one just a commercial call i was saying not call me again".Joon chuckled throwing his phone under the pillow.
"Ooh! Ok go to sleep we will go on shopping for your college things". Yoongi said ruffling joon's hair.
"Ok, can I call tae and Jin for shopping date hyung".joon said smiling leaning on yoongi's touch.
"Whatever you want but don't wear anything revaling please i beg you". Yoongi said while making face of fake anger.
"I'll not, now go go let me sleep i have lots work tomorrow". Joon said pushing yoongi out of his room.
"Good night, wake me up at 7 not earlier or not later". Yoongi said going out of the room.
"Understood go" namjoon said closing his door going back to the phone call." Taejin we will talk tomorrow at our date ok". They waved saying good night disconnecting the phone call.

"Kook~ omg I'm Cumming oh... Ooh lord". A girl moaned.
"I'm not done yet, don't hide your face show me your dimples". Kook said in anger thrusting harshly in her.
"I... I can't not anymore". Girl cried because of oversensetive.
"I didn't ask my love I'll do whatever i please i said don't hide your face". Jungkook slapped her harshly.
"Ahh~ please sensitive". Girl screamed when jungkook fill the girl with his cum.
"Namjoon ahh~". Jungkook moaned flipping his hair back sweat was dripping from his forehead to his chest.

Heavens doesn't have a beauty like you,
A pure natural honey skin,
Dark brown eyes,
Fluffy pink hair,
With dimples i am in love with your beauty......

"Thank you so much but i can't take it anymore can we please stop here". Girl smiled when jungkook gives compliment to her.
"Alright leave don't call me again". Jungkook said throwing her clothes on her face.
"What? Didn't you said you love me". Girl scoffed flipping his hair back and after wearing clothes she leave jungkook there in his thoughts of his goal.
"Oh! really such a dumbass than i found what i want, i don't need You anymore". Jungkook mumbled his mind was foggy before meeting the girl but he his crystal clear about the boy he saw earlier.
The girl look similar too him when he meet the girl in club last night everything is same even her smile matches him the same pink hair, tan skin, dimples exact same place like him. So jungkook decided to fuck her to satisfy his lust for the dimple man. First he thought he will not Chase his goal but now he can't control his eyes and lust for the man. Never he wants him as prize a beautiful trophy for a handsome beast.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Sorry for late I'll update soon.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......