CHAPTER:-4

"Ow.. it's you so you're yoongi's brother I'm jimin".jimin said sitting beside taehyung.
"Oh! Jimin- shi nice meet you too but can I borrow Jin and tae for a minute". Joon said shaking his hand and grabbing jin and taehyung's hand.
"Of course but were are you going?".jimin asked looking at him with smile.
"We are going to the nearby please can we?".joon said jumping on his feet at every word showing he is in hurry.
"Ok go I'm here if need something". Jimin said and his both brother noded their head.
"Sorry my brother is so energetic things about k-pop". Yoongi said looking at the boy who is hanging on jin's and taehyung's arm.
"It's ok where is other one?" Jimin asked looking at the menu.
"I don't think so he is coming hyung so,leave it". Hoseok said coming counter ordering something.
"Hoseok i thought you will not come but glad you are here".jimin smiled hugging hoseok.
"Thanks bro, yoongi tell him I'll be back in minutes... Ok guys can I come with you". hoseok said signing yoongi and he replied back narrowing his eyes and yelled from behind to youngers.
"Of course hyung why not?"joon yelled back.

"Jim....jimin actually I'm here to talk about som... something i.. mean you can under-".yoongi started shuttering between the his words and looking nervous.
"Yoongi i like your brother he is so cute and i want him to get along with m-".jimin said looking at over energetic namjoon.
"Oh! Ok i understand he is so cute and bratty too ok... Ok".yoongi said with hurt he doesn't know why jimin said this suddenly.
"So what you wanted to tell me mn...".jimin said now looking at yoongi and leaning on table.
"Nothing i wa...wanted to sa...say nothing".yoongi said lowering his head he wanted to cry.
"Than let's go on date i want to take this opportunity to be alone one the table".jimin asked with smile holding yoongi's both hands on the table.
"What? Wha...what do mean you said you like my brother". Yoongi shot back looking at jimin with confusion and shock.
"Yes i like him but as younger brother i was saying if he can get along with jin i don't know what's happening with him these days".jimin said with worried expression.
"Oh! I thought... I was try to say same thing but i didn't because you said".yoongi said blushing and shuttering with words.
"I like your brother come on yoongi i proposed you hundredth time from our high school you always said when joon will get adult".jimin said with upset face.
"You were waiting for me".yoongi said feeling so much things in his heart.
"But i never meet him in person he is good guy".jimin said smiling.
"Yaa, but he is being bratty these days".yoongi said looking at his and Jimin's hands together.
"So are you coming with me I'll make sure you feel comfortable and happy my love"jimin said yoongi goes red at the nick name.
"I'm sorry that you waited so long,let's date hyung".yoongi said finally looking at jimin's eyes it has so much love and care.
"Thank you, for saying yes I'm really happy that i want to fuck you here right now".jimin wishpered in his ear.
"Wh.....what i.. i no you can't right".yoongi said loudly his heart was racing so fast.
"Of course not it will be great night whenever it will happen".jimin said kissed yoongi red tomato cheeks.

"Where we have to go sir?" Driver asked looking jungkook from front mirror.
"At the blue ocean resturant and make sure to go as fast as you can". jungkook said tapping his phone.
"Hello?" His manager answered phone after a ring.
"I'm going there don't tell them and can you find me a new chick i broke up with Maya". jungkook said bluntly looking out from window.
"Why you always do that aren't you get tried?".jae's voice ranged through his ear.
"Do what i said don't make me angry right now". jungkook said loudly flinching the driver.
"Sorry, but meet a nice girl and marry him Jeon it's good idea".jae said not bother about yelling or kook's anger.
"Aren't you busy you really talk to much I'm hanging up". jungkook said looking at the screen to disconnect the call.
"Hey, wait what about fan meeting". Jae said in hurry.
"Cancel it idiot". Jungkook yelled in frustration.
"Why did you change your mind jungkook".jae asked calmy.
"It's personal just do what i said and don't ask to much". Jungkook said disconnecting the call.

"Who is he?"
"My god Jeon jungkook".

To be continued........

___________________________________

It's so hard to update so much books day after day I'm tired.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......