CHAPTER:-8

"Cancel the meetings and call yoongi i want to meet him- or no actually arrange a party a...... success party". Jungkook said with smile looking at the venue.
"What? Why so suddenly? We have to prepare for lots of think beside it will take a day to prepare for everything" his manager said looking at him with confusion.
"I don't care it should be grand party i wanna people to go blind after coming in party ok done". Jungkook said giving a check to manager while scrolling his phone looking for suits.
"Jungkook no, this is not done at least give us 1 day everyone is already busy because of album". Manager said panicking about the sudden party thing.
"Ok, i can wait one more day but not any further i will send who you have to invite". Jungkook siad still on his phone.
"Are you thinking about something crazy again? Please don't because you will messed everything". The manager said worriedly.
"I can't believe, how dare you? are you my manager or I'm your employee do what i said?". Jungkook said grabbing the manager by collor his face was red in anger.
"Ju- jungkook i- i am telling this for you not for myself yes I'm your manager that's why i am saying this". manager said with low voice.
"Ok, i am sorry now get to your work". jungkook said with venom in his voice. After manager leaved the office jungkook started to smile mysteriously.

"Jin my baby, come here let me kiss you love".joon said running towards jin and giving a hug.
"Stop buttering namjoon you're late, anyway me taehyung already booked the room and resturant". Jin said and joon jumped on taehyung to hug him. While they were sitting joon was on jin's lap comfortably sitting.
"Is this wedding anniversary it's a day guys and they are old they will definitely say we will do this after marriage". Joon said looking at the places on internet which jin selected for his hyung and jimin date day.
"Yes, namjoon is right i told him but he doesn't listen me what should I do". Tae said poutly and jin rolled his eyes actually it was tae's idea.
"Ok, so I'll cancel it tell me what to do, let me call the-". Jin said picking his phone from table to call them.
"No, don't cancel it i have a great plan we will do that, should be order something". Joon said with smile and he looked at the menu.
"Joon we our college going to start soon, do you wanna live with us". Tae asked drinking his strawberry milk.
"What you mean?" Joon asked he has same drink as tae but less sweeter he is on diet.
"Me and jin are going live near the college it's to far from our home wanna come with us". Tae said gulping all the drink.
"Yes,yes of course i will like to live with my lovely wife jin and my bestie tae". Joon said winking at jin and smiling.
"Jin looks more than top than you joon you are total bottom". Tae said and jin laughed loudly.
"Shut up, but when? i wanna enjoy my life wearing my cute clothes". Joon said showing his outfit for the day.
"I remember from clothes is yoongi hyung is not home?i mean  you are wearing crop top and shorts". Jin said touching joon's flat yet chubby tummy.
"You are great friends he is not and that's the fun my dear friend, let's go to my house". Joon said he wanted to do something good today beside yoongi is not coming tomorrow too.
"Hm...let me message jimin hyung first, he said be careful". Tae said putting his phone in a pocket and following joon to his car to ride joon's place.
"Good,good i have some beer at house, it will be great right". Joon said giving the keys to jin because he don't wanna drive.
"Superb, let's get inside oh it's so dark". They parked the car in parking lot taking a elevator they entered in joon's apartment.
"Your apartment is so big are sure it's not for the gang i mean only two people lives here right". Jin said looking here and there it was really clean.
"Yaa, hyung said we will live here for all over life with wife and children and there children all together". Joon said smiling from kitchen pouring some juice for his friends.
"So, he about a big house great ah... Let's see whats inside there". Tae said and jin noded.
"Oh no that's hyung's roo... Joon said looking the brother on the floor crying in pain when they tripped on yoongi's boxer." He never clean his room and i also didn't in while actually so don't come here again". Joon said trying to control his laugh.
"You have tell us before this happened at least put some restriction on the door". Jin yelled pushing taehyung off from his already aching body.
"I'm sorry guys but you were one who didn't listen my words, well let's go in my room". Joon said pointing the room in other corner of the apartment.

To be continued....
___________________________________

I forgot about this book I'll update this often from now on.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.....