CHAPTER:-2

"Are you fucking blind can't you see where are you going you ruined my shirt" a man with long hair yelled in irritation.
"I'm sorry sir it will not happen agian I'll wipe it for- a female staff said trying touch the idol but her hands got slapped by him.
"No,thanks I'll throw it anyway it,it has stain now I don't like stains"the idol said sanitizing his hands because she touched him.
"Who the hell give a you this job what a ugly piece of shit"he said agian passing the girl.
"I'm sorry sir it was my mistake I'm really sorry"female said crying when the idol looked her with  disgust on his face.
"And what will your sorry give me hm.. you ruined my favourite shirt, bitch, get out"idol yelled throwing his things to the ground from glass table.
"Sorry sir, sorry sir"female run out crying from his office passing
"Yo bro you were harsh on her here this the invitation of your friends they wants meet you"jae said throwing the invitation on table with smile.
"I'm really busy jae you know that I can't meet them and basically I don't like ugly peoples".idol said with irritation while tossing his ruined shirt in dustbin.
"You know what Jeon this from yoongi he'll beat your ass once he hear you".jae said sitting on the rolling chair.
"Whatever, I can't today I have a fan meeting and after that I have to meet someone else"jungkook said looking at invitation and throwing it in dustbin.
"Sure than I'll call him than, bye"jae said buttoning his suit.

"What the fuck happened to your face Maya".he said with anger grabbing her chin looking at every corner.
"This I got some allergies from broccoli and it given me some pimples it will fade away"Maya said while eat one piece of chocolate from the bar.
"When? Make it now you're looking like disgusting"jungkook said making some face.
"What?it just tiny scare of allergies it will fade away why are you being stubborn again jungkook" Maya said loudly.
"Look Maya I told you at the first day after getting in relationship you will not bing reckless about your face and figure I don't care if you need any treatment or surgeries".jungkook said once again grabbing his chin and yanking it harshly.
"You're insane I don't want any treatment and you know what I think you need treatment".Maya said backing away from him.
"Hey I didn't told you not to eat chocolates it will give you pimples and you're eating snacks are out of your mind"jungkook said feeling really pissed.
"Leave me alone because of you I'm eating grass for years I can't handle this anymore jungkook".Maya said throwing the credit card on his face.
"That's the think Maya let's breakup because you're getting fat and you're face completely different from two days ago it's full of acne and pimples". jungkook said while eating the chocolates.
"I'll see who is going to be your partner better than me Jeon and listen beauty is not that always you love with it will fade away someday".Maya said yearning a glare from the idol.
"I think you should go Maya because your ungliness is affecting my eyes"jungkook said not even thinking once.
"Fuck you you're far away to being good idol to your fans jungkook"Maya slapped him that scratched his face.
"Get out don't lecture me ah......fuck fuck fuck"jungkook yelled looking at his face on the mirror he need something so he don't get any scare from it.

"Hyung who is your friends I mean I know them"joon asked looking at view while going to resturant.
"No you don't, I think it'll big surprise for you if he came but I definitely know he'll never"yoongi said remembering that jae cancelled the invitation for his boss who is also his bestfriend.
"Who hyung?you know my idol is going to meet his fans and I want go there"joon said looking at news that is come on his phone.
"But joon I have bigger surprise than your fan meeting things".yoongi said smiling.
"Nothing is bigger than my idols di- I mean meeting to my idol hyung"joon said correcting himself front of his hyung.
"Oh! But after meeting my friends than you'll never wants go there and if not than after meeting we will go there too". yoongi said truning the car on u turn.
"But how you didn't even give me chance to book tickets for that"joon said throwing a little tautarm.
"Oh! I think you forgot who am I ?" Yoongi said showing his face with gummy smile.
"Yes you're the best after my hubby"joon yelled kissing his brother's cheek.
"Who hubby? When did you make boyfriend joon"yoongi asked suddenly stopping the car.
"No, I didn't hyung I was calling him my hubby" joon said showing his phone's wallpaper which has jungkook's pic.

To be continued.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Namjoon's wallpaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Namjoon's wallpaper

Comment and vote please.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.....