CHAPTER:-10

"Jae, its done yet I'm fucking hungry,i hate it you know that". Jungkook yelled looking through this phone he was getting ready for an interview in the backstage.
"It's coming kook, wait for a sec and please its third time in week you fired some one again". Jae said sitting beside him while makeup artist put some lip tint on Jungkook's lips.
"Sorry for that man, I'm really sorry ok". Jungkook said clicking a selca while poking a finger on his cheeks, while jae looked through his works.
"Oh! Jungkook, when you wanna send the invitation to all of them, tell me i will send to them all". Jae asked looking at the phone screen and than jungkook.
"Ok, just leave two invitations on my desk, i have to give them personally and send to them tomorrow". Jungkook said with smile, jae jungkook is really happy that's why his mood is good and jae smiled too.
"Ok, I'll anything else". Jae asked standing up from chair, and jungkook thought something and showed bunny tooth to jae.
"No, thank you and can prepare you a nice cloth for me, something like cold prince or vampire things please". Jund looked at him while hair stylist was doing his work on his hair.
"Ahm...ok, i can do that". Jae said giving him thumbs up with big grin, he like this version of the golden makane.
"Ahm.....can you send a bouquet of 100 roses, on this address thank you". Jungkook send a message to jae where address was written, and he looked confused before asking.
"Ooh! But who live there? Jung-". Jae said but get interrupt by jungkook looking at him.
"Ahh...it's yoongi's house adress jae, don't think too much about anything". Jungkook said typing on his screen he looking through in some clothes, which can shoot that person he wants to meet eagerly from days now.
"But people are saying yoongi is dating park Jimin, is it not true jungkook". Jae said with wide eyes he never know jungkook likes yoongi or anything.
"It's true, they are dating i think it's two weeks from now". Jungkook said making weired face while scrolling the screen.
"Than why are you sending this to him, jimin is your friend idiot, you can't- do that". Jae shot back with shock, he knows jungkook is really different from normal but it's not good, park Jimin is really big name.
"Idiot, I'm not sending yoongi the roses is for his younger brother Namjoon". Jungkook said calmly and jae sighed in relief and he sat himself again on the chair.
"Oh! Why tho? Is it his birthday today than I'll send him some cake too". Jae said still looking at jungkook who looked at him with smrik on his cute face.
"No, it's his birthday but he will like what i going to gift him, later in a day now go". Jungkook dismissed him waving his hands and jae leaved the room.

After an hour of drinking tae, jin and joon was laying on the floor while empty bottles of soju was laying beside them like it's garbage area.
"You know what joon hiccup* you know what joon hiccup* you know what joon hiccup*". Jin started to talk but he was forgets his words after a hiccup, they did drink 7 or 8 bottles of soju.
"Why are you repeating words again and again and again and again". Joon asked sitting up looking at the older with halfed open eyes and pink cheeks.
"I think he is drank joon, he so mean doesn't even invited us on his party". Taehyung looked at jin and joon, he same condition as joon and jin too drink to even talk, same pink cheeks like jin and joon.
"Hey! That's not fair jin, I'm your boyfriend don't i?huh? Meanie". Joon yelled pointing his finger which taehyung took it in his mouth and sucked it with smile.
"Ooh! I thought, Ooh! I thought,
Ooh! I thought". Jin tried to say something but he get passed out before saying anything.
"You thought what? jin hyung, ahh.....i miss my baby he is so cute and hot". Tae said leaning on joon, who rubbed his eyes to open them properly.
"Jungkook, my love ah.....my baby my love my everything my baby, my daddy, when will we meet again". Namjoon looked at on Instagram where jungkook posted his pic with his cute face.
"Ooh! Joon you are a cheater I'm your boyfriend, who is jungkook huh? Cheater, cheater". Jin yelled suddenly sitting front of joon with narrow eyes and pouted lips, while taehyung fall on the floor from joon shoulder.
"Idiot, he is my husband don't worry I'm not cheating, I'm a good boy, go to sleep and let me sleep to why my house is-". Joon said and smiling he gave kiss on jin's cheeks and jin smiled before laying beside his cousin and joon.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you 😊
_Arya_