CHAPTER:-11

"Ah....you k- know namjoon- ah, you know, you know what joon, yaa he is blind". Jin yelled again sitting back, while joon and taehyung looked at each other giggling at jin.
"Yaa, he is blind. How can he date that girl Maya, I'm better than him, I'm more beautiful". Joon said showing is face with every angle.
"Hm....you are joon, but you know who is more beautiful, it's mee~ me~". Taehyung asked and two drunk man looked at him, when said more the make face.
"Yaa, you are beautiful why didn't you tried to be an actor or idol, you know i will be your fan than". Joon said putting his face on his plam, while grinning he touch taehyung face gently.
"Nope! I have different dream, and beside that i am lazy person, i want earn money while sitting on my chair". Taehyung said grinning back, he lifted himself from ground and layed down on the bed with sigh.
"What about you jin? What you want to be? Tell me na..my boyfriend". Joon said pinching jin cheeks, and jin looked at his cousin who was half sleep.
"I want to be a.... a.... Hey did you hear something, is someone home? Is Yoongi hyung back?". Jin asked making joon and tae open their eyes fully, they looked at eachother.
"No, he will be come day after tomorrow, chill out it will be mouse or—". Joon shrugged while waving his hand as don't worry, when they heard one more click sound.
"Or a thief—? Yaa, thief , omg thief joon- ah, jin hyung a thief omg". Taehyung whispered shouted grabbing a empty bottle in hand to rush down the hall.
"Stop panicking, let's first check out, ok, let's be quite, half go right, half go left and other come behind me". Joon said still drunk, taehyung looked at his right and jin his left, their was none.
"Joon, its only us now, and other officer on their way, should we call higher officers". Taehyung said taping on joon shoulder, while jin looked around him.
"No, taehyung we will do it, we will show the whole world that we are capable of doing everything". Joon said shouting but lowly, putting his hands in air to show himself as some superhero like in Marvels.
"Yaa, but what's the plan, i mean we don't know how many people are in house". Jin asked and started to think of some plan, while taehyung took a nap by leaning on wall.
"Look, if you see a thief knock him out, by smashing his head with empty bottle of beer". Joon said, jin noded while tae started snoring, which was stopped by joon waking him up with loud thud sound, yaa joon fell down from stairs, his clumsy ass.
"Ooh, ok! Let's go". Taehyung said it's dark, they forgot to on the switches.

"We thought their is thief in house, that's why we attacked on him". Tae said he was sitting on his knees along with jin, joon.
"You just tried to kill my boss, stupid Suga you don't have to say something to these guys". Jae yelled looking at kook who was smiling while looking at drunk and red joon.
"Ooh! Come on jae, they didn't know about this and beside that they are drunk". Yoongi said, he said them to stand up and joon ran up to the kook, to look how good he is injured.
"Ya, and your boss doesn't have any problem about it, look at him , he look like, he won a gem". Jimin said smriking, while his two brothers hugged him and rubbed their face, they are like cats while they are drunk.
"You Jeon stay away from my brother, what a fucker!, Joon- ah, why are you not wearing anything under your shirt again". Yoongi said glaring at kook, his hands were on joon's thighs rubbing it up and down, while joon was looking at his injured head where was small cut.
"Hyung, hyung I'm wearing look, it's big enough to hide my thighs and all". Joon lifted his shirt up to chest and kook eyes widened along with jae, jimin was busy with his clingy brother.
"Put it down, come with me you are not going to anywhere, even not in his party". Yoongi was dragging joon to joon's room.
"WHAT? NO, please hyung i thought, you are not coming House till—". Joon started to yell with tears in his eyes, his brother hates him because he drunk some soju and beer.
"Jimin, I'm sorry but I'll be back really soon, so sorry ok, jimin make yourself house, and Jeon stay away from my brother motherfuker". Yoongi yelled he pushed joon inside the room, he started to cry loudly enough that his cries can hear by downstairs.
"Aah! Yoongi, we are besties, I'm just here you to invite in party i have nothing for your brother". Jungkook said leaning on couch, he hates to say that but it's truth, he doesn't have feelings about joon but something else.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Sorry i forgot to post. But it's still thrusday so i didn't broke the promise.......

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you 😊
_Arya_

Look at the picture in white page.