CHAPTER:-3

Jeon jungkook the most popular and handsome idol of the South korea and internationally too.
Being a idol is not like he'll be sweet to everyone his harsh word can make a wall cry.
After leaving the company he drove his luxurious car to his mansion he is born with money everywhere he goes everyone knows he is the elder son of jeon's he doesn't wanted the company he wanted to sing to dance paint and a collector who collects beautiful stones and Jewell.
He enter the mansion like a Strom throwing everything at the floor he started to yell at every servant. "Why the fuck he came here didn't I told you to open the door for them".jungkook yelled slapping a servant.
"Sir they broke down here we didn't-".servant said shuttering.
"What? where the fucking security were". Jungkook said rubbing his forehead.
"They killed them if you don't come back they will kill us too". little boy said hiding behind the female maid.
"What mess clean everything and prepare my bath". jungkook said going to his room.

"It's big restaurant hyung are you all rich"joon said his mouth was hanging low.
"Joon you're rich too".yoongi said ruffling his hair.
"Oh no I'm not,it's all your money hyung if you were not my brother I surely make you my sugar daddy". Joon said flattering his eyelashes just like Anime girl.
"What's that a sugar maker or father".yoongi asked stopping the car in parking lot.
"Never mind hyung you don't know about these things because you don't read ffs".joon said clicked a picture of restaurant from the car.
"Ffs what's that now some times I feel like I'm an alien here".yoongi said locking his car joon was following behind.
"How much more hyung are they late why we are here so early".joon said tapping on table and looking at working yoongi.
"Joon relax order something to kill your time don't disturb".yoongi said giving  menu to joon.
"Are you here for work hyung I'm getting bore please do something".joon said raising his eyebrow.
"They are coming here in few minutes joon please let me just write this". Yoongi said and ruffled the boy's hair with smile.
"Do what ever you want I'm going to the bathroom bye".joon said pouting he done his job in bathroom before crushing at front mirror."Bullshit I want to go home boring".
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you let me clean it for you" a older boy said when he spilled the coffee on joon shirt.
"It's ok I don't even like these clothes thanks that you ruined and I didn't have to wear again".joon said going into the bathroom again to claen it up.
"Oh why tho? it's looks good on you". That male asked cleaning his own shirt.
"Everything I wear that looks good on me that doesn't mean I'll like it. Anyways gotta go".joon said looking at shirt and going his table.
"Cute but sassy".male smiled looking at the mirror.

"Joon why are you- omo what happened". Yoongi said looking back to joon.
"Nothing someone spilled his coffee on me"joon said sitting beside yoongi.
"Oh! Btw This is Jin and he is taehyung and jimin I don't where is he?"yoongi said pointing two boy who was busy with their phone.
"Omo are you in k-pop Jin you are so handsome you have really beautiful lips"joon asked leaning to jin with help table holding his face with both hands.
"He is not but I told him go there but he refused".tae said in disappointment.
"Oh really I'm namjoon we can be friends do you like k-pop too".he said giving his hand to shake.
"Hm...I don't like them I love them today was fan meeting of my favourite singer but i can't go there". Tae said with smile.
"Really my hyung said if we will meet his all friends than we go can there".joon said happily that yoongi was looking his other with lots of love.
"Really my hyung doesn't like k-pop things and all".tae said with pout.
"Yoongi how are you man" someone yelled from entrance.
"I'm good hoseok is he coming my brother loves you know that right".yoongi said when hoseok come and hug him.
"I know buddy but he refused to come even I told him it was from you".hoseok said with tight lips.
"So he is not than he'll suffer he knows that didn't he".yoongi said and smiled looking really upset from them.

To be continued.....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I forgot to update.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......