CHAPTER:-12

Yoongi knows what games his bestfriend is making, he knows him over the 10 years he can tell, he has Ill intention but he can't do anything about this, but he can stop his little brother.
"Jungkook, i told you not come my house, are you deaf? And also, i never allowed you to talk to my brother casually as you please". Yoongi said sitting on sofa beside jimin, he glared at kook who smiled.
"Come on! He is kid, and i don't have anything for him beside that, you never received my calls". Kook said, indeed he is nothing for joon yet, but he is just to beautiful and cute to be ignored by kook.
"Yoon, calm down ok, relax we will talk about it later, first where i can put these kids, they pass out". Jimin said showing other side of his arm, jin and tae were laying on eachother tugging on jimin's arm.
"You can put them in joon's room, he is scared i locked him in room alone, it will ease him". Yoongi said and jimin noded dragging both them, showing his muscles power to them, yoongi blushed while kook scoffed at him because of his show off thinks, and jimin put them one the bed beside joon in his room.
"To much caring big brother yet doesn't believe at his own brother, shame". jungkook scoffed at him, and yoongi scoffed at his bestie.
"I believe him jungkook but not you, so what about this party things, you never cared about me to come your party or not". Yoongi said gulping the water, before jimin sat beside him and putting his hands on yoongi's thigh.
"Yoongi we didn't talk in ages but i always come to you, to spend our bestie time and it's party for the new album". Jungkook sat patting on yoongi's knee with pout he tried to convince his bestie to come in his party.
"Ah...I'll pass, i have lots of work to do beside that joon has his studies too,and your party is hella disgusting and full of drinks, i don't want him to go there". Yoongi said hugging jimin waist from side, he wanted to relax and he is talking to the shitest person in world.
"It's theme party and Halloween is also here, i thought it will be good, and he his not kid anymore". Jungkook siad what else he is to do, get closer to namjoon, is begging to yoongi isn't enough already.
"I'll pass too, i have works too and my brothers aren't party type guys". Jimin said when kook asked looked at him with hopeful eyes, with small sorry on his lips.
"Are you two gonna fuck eachother, if it's true than i wanna watch, how it's happens in boy to boy". Jungkook said as joke but after that he got hit by yoongi on his head.
"Shut up! Asshole, than watch some of your porn, why so intrested in our scene". Yoongi said sitting back on the sofa, but get pulled by jimin on his lap.
"I don't mind, actually it will be fun making yoongi blush and embarassed front his bestfriend". Jimin smriked faning his breath on yoongi's sensetive ear.
"No! Ew.... That's too much, I'll pass than, fuck it! I'll be waiting come to my party with your kids". Jungkook said, making a face of disgusted looking at his bestie get fuck is hella disgusting.
"They are not our kids, but they are immature but why are you asking for them, in party, i mean you never invited them before". Jimin asked and yoongi noded looking at his friend.
"That's because i didn't know about them, and we are friends now so-". Kook said and his phone ranged showing hoseok's name on it .
"Get lost, before i kick you out". yoongi said last looking at screen it will be good, if kook leave the house now.
"Ooh! Ok see you soon guys, jae let's go to my house, i mean my father's house". Jungkook said waving them, with wink and flying kiss.
"Yes, sir". Jae said nodding and locked the door behind while exiting the apartment.

"Hello! H- hyung, you said you will be come here, are you still coming". Hoseok said with long pause but kook never break it.
"Of course! I'm, i wanna my father reaction seeing a idol son after so many years". Kook chuckled when hoseok sighed, kook likes to tease him.
"H- hyung best of luck, he is in good mood and also bring some wine it will be good start". Hoseok said wanting to make them together like before but it's impossible because of jungkook crazy and anger self.
"Seokie~ dear brother don't worry about me, worry about yourself, what will happen with you after I'll make disaster". Jungkook chuckled again, and Hoseok got shivers from that.

To be continued....

___________________________________

Sorry i was busy yesterday........ and enjoy.

_Arya_