CHAPTER:-15

"Come on, i have nice soju here, were you that uncomfortable that you ran here in middle of night". Namjoon patted jin's back they sat at the floor of joon's bedroom with sad face.
"Ah.. what should I had do that i panic, i can't tell hyung or even taehyung I was scared to face them". Seokjin said not looking at joon who drank the soju from the bottle he gave a shot to jin who refused to drink but ok.
"Did you confessed to Hoseok? If you didn't shame on you". Namjoon said not looking at jin, but he took one more large gulp of the soju and smiled.
"WHAT? How even you know that— and he is taehyung's boyfriend how can I just confess my love to him". Jin looked at him with wide eyes, yelling his face turned into red tomato.
"You stupid ass— you think hoseok doesn't know or taehyung doesn't know it's shows on your face". Namjoon rubbed his ears he thought he is going to dead soon as jin yelled loudly near his ears joon rolled his eyes and patted jin's back again.
"They knows this too—". Once more poor helped and cried out loudly with misery he hates this now, he hates everything.
"No, I'm not confirm and confident about taehyung although I can tell about hoseok". Namjoon gulped feeling guilty, no he definitely doesn't know if they know about his feelings, but yes joon knows how jin feels about hoseok from the start.
"I- i d- don't have place to h- hide joonie~ i really don't want to go back to my house as I'll feel i did something bad to taehyung". Jin hugged joon, because of jin joon fall on his back while jin was still hugging him he sighed maybe his brother was right he should control his tongue.
"You did nothing wrong— you love him and it's one sided how this is wrong to taehyung, he doesn't know even he knows no one's fault in this". Namjoon patted jin's back feeling guilty more because started to cry more, he said jin to lay down on his bed he layed beside him while patting and playing hair so jin can calm down.
"But— i- i don't wanna ruin their relationship i- i was so obvious that you knew *sob now i think i- i wanted to keep it a secret till I die". Jin said his voice muffled, he hugged joon who sighed he really talks alot maybe he will tell jin later in the morning that he was joking and no one knows his secret beside joon. "Please don't tell anyone I'm here even they are worried—". Jin said before falling in sleep, joon noded giving his promise to his new friend who is comfortable with him.

"Joon- ah, I'm home what the fuck— why you are exercising in middle of the night". Yoongi yelled in shock as the boy was sweating hardly while jumping.
"Oh! It's nothing— I thought you might be with jimin hyung tonight what happened?". Namjoon said he popped on sofa wipping his sweat while drinking water, he heard yoongi sighed.
"It's jin— he got vanished in party we tried to find him but we couldn't". Yoongi was worried of course he will, jin is like namjoon jimin loves his younger brothers alot, like he does.
"You called the police—". Namjoon said, but it sounded more like question.
"No, jimin said he will be back soon— and something must be happened with him that's why he took leave from there". Yoongi said he drank the water from the glass and looked at joon, he wanted to say something else too but maybe another day.
"Indeed he is a smart guy, hyung go to sleep and make food for three people in morning as I'm going to pack that for my college". Namjoon said, he slipped on his drink looking at his phone screen, he waved when yoongi went to his room.
"Oh— ok, good night". Yoongi said, with dull face.

"So— why did you lie? Jin is here sleeping soundly while you and i are going to make noises". Jungkook said, he was on call when yoongi and joon was talking smiling at joon he winked making younger blush.
"Come on! I'm not that type of person Mr. Idol— shall we discontinue this call i have class tomorrow". Namjoon rolled his eyes with smile, he waved bye.
"Hey! Gorgeous— why don't we meet? I really want to meet you in person again, so I can copy and paste your beauty in me eyes". Jungkook face turned into serious mode, he saw joon eating chocolates and some soju bottles here and there he gulped his frustration and smiled.
"Am i that beautiful? I don't think so— it's you, who is most handsome in this entire world". Namjoon said, he gave a flying kiss to kook disconnecting his call.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Say hi to mommy or bend for your punishment.

_Arya_