CHAPTER:-17

"I'm worried jin is drifting away from me— he is hiding something from me and i don't like that". Taehyung said, he was sitting on his bed while hoseok was getting ready for his work.
"It's not like that honey and he said clearly, he is ok and if you are still worried why don't you spend with him". Hoseok slicked his hair back looking at taehyung who looked sad through the mirror and sighed.
"I want to but he doesn't, he is older but he still child like actually jin nevers talks about his own feelings". Hoseok came to taehyung with tie, let him fix his tie on him.
"I can tell that— although he seems really shy and timid other day he just—". Taehyung was focused on the tie, he fixed the collor of the older and gave a kiss on his lips and cheeks.
"He just what? Did you bully him? Don't tease him— he is super sweet and he is not timid it just doesn't want to hurt anyone feelings even it's hurts him". Taehyung rolled his eyes on hoseok who frowned, it's not like he was insulting him he just said what he saw.
"No i didn't bully he— i think he doesn't like me and he looks so uncomfortable around me". Hoseok said, thinking back he always saw jin getting as soon as he got to there house to pick taehyung for night out or even a date, sometimes he invited him but jin always refused.
"Is that so? I never thought about that— now I think he always tries to hide from you, did you do something bad to my brother you pervert old man". Taehyung pulled the tie, scaring hoseok who shaked his head saying no.
"W- what n- no? I- i will never do that— you don't believe me". Hoseok said, gulping hard he isn't bad person and taehyung gaze making him feel he did something wrong even he didn't.
"I do i was just teasing— ok, you go I'll figure it out my own and I'll tell when I know". Taehyung said, he also got ready for his home I was staying with hoseok for a week now, if he doesn't go home now and today jimin will not let him go next time.

"Are you ok? What did yoongi hyung said— did he said something really mean". Jin gave joon a cup of water, sitting beside him on the floor he comforted joon while patting his back.
"Na, he said kook is too old for me that's true although love doesn't see age numbers". Namjoon shrugged, he doesn't give a shit about all that things but he is more worried why did Hyun said all of that.
"Hm.. so, he let you talk with kookie hyung". Jin asked, his was soft and smooth.
"No, he said choose him or jungkook I said you hyung and he says nothing more than
that—". Joon loves his hyung more than anyone, but he loves kook he never confessed he will not if yoongi stopped him but nevermind he will think about all of this other time.
"So you are not going to talk to him anymore? That's relief i don't like him, in every interview if you hear his answers of every questions he seems like he is obsessed with beauty". Jin said and layed down when joon claimed on his and layed down.
"Hm.. he hates ugly things and more than that if you say he is feared by that". Joon analysed him ever carefully he is first crush and first love.
"That's ridiculous— something or  some people are beautiful outside but ugly inside, and he seems like insane to me". Jin huffed he putted his hand under joon's head without letting him know, it's just he has hair to do that with taehyung.
"Don't tell me, you like him too he is mine ok focus on his younger brother not him". Joon frowned looking at him, he can't just let anyone hit on his precious crush.
"Hey I can't do that— he is my brother's boyfriend I'll stay like this forever or I'll find someone good for me". Jin said these days he feels positive and that's because of joon, he felt good.
"When are you leaving me and my house? You are annoying— stop hugging me you coward". Joon said, making a face jin pulled him closer hugging, mostly hovering over him.
"I can't sleep without hugging anyone joon- ah— let me live here for some more day please please". Jin plead with cute face joon was teasing him he didn't said seriously jin to get out from his house and jin knows that.
"Ya— anyway hyung comes home late and the house is clean, my brother and i got to eat home made food and i lied to hyung that it is deliveries". Joon hugged Jin, he put his haand on jin's chest while his was buried their he can't let go the warmth.
"Thank you you are my saviour my cutest, sweetest friend you are first person I had told everything about myself". Jin said, he knows joon is lonely no he doesn't mean yoongi didn't take care of him but joon need someone beside him, joon is just like him but more cheerful like he is adapted this life.
"Because you coward, timid and kind person— I never met someone like you before". Joon said loudly, they both flinched when a knock came at his door.
"Baby, who are you talking with?". Yoongi asked softly, knocking at the door.
"Just picture of mom and dad". Namjoon lied, he can't let yoongi came in jin was there with him.
"Wanna sleep with me tonight, honey? Sweetheart, I'm sorry I am not spending time with you these days". Yoongi felt guilty and sad, joon always need attention he is still kid for yoongi.
"I'm fine— it's just regular talk go to sleep, let's talk in the morning love you~ hyung, SAY IT". Namjoon smiled, but doesn't his hyung to be worried about any more just leave his own life, he yelled when yoongi said nothing.
"Hm.... love you too baby". Yoongi's said with red cheeks and ears, he is still too say to say that.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Good afternoon 🌄🌆

_Arya_