CHAPTER:-18

"Here— you shouldn't eat all that, it will make wrinkles on your face, eat this". Jungkook took fries from joon and gave him, a clean salad which joon didn't expect and snatch hi food from the older man.
"Come on I can eat whatever i want— why you here tho, weren't you in uk". Namjoon frowned sometimes these things of kook makes him feel anxious.
"Oh! You knew— just wanted to meet you, here this for you". Jungkook eyes twitched looking at joon eating whole fries, but he can't do anything not right now.
"Hyung hates when I talk about you, he said not get to involved with you". Namjoon opened his gift, it a little pendent of snowflake as joon is as beautiful as snowflake.
"He hates everything beside you and his sleep". Jungkook smiled when joon gave him a flying kiss as return gift, jungkook isn't at the age where he will feel the excitement and feeling where his first love accepted his gift but it felt like his heart is racing.
"He warned me jungkook—". Namjoon looked serious for some minutes, he was tho, but even joon is serious, does kook thinks like that too? Joon still isn't confirm about his liking for kook and jungkook is celebrity does he likes joon like serious or he is just having fun.
"Jungkook? You know I'm same age as your hyung right? Give me some respect joonie". Jungkook rolled his eyes he knows what younger is thinking, i mean every girl or anyone who dates first things about that, indeed he doesn't likes them seriously but joon is different.
"Ajusshi— omo, look at your face haha! Did you spill it on your pants too haha". Namjoon called him uncle, poor kook spilled all the coffee after hearing that, his shirt and pants had stain now, while joon was having fun kook looked at him with pout.
"Ajusshi? Do i look like a ajusshi to you? How dare you? I spilled all this shit on my clothes, can you bring some new clothes for me". As jungkook started to complain to joon while pouting, he messaged his manager.
"What? Why you looking me like that?". Namjoon stopped laughing when he saw kook looking at him without even blinking, he was complaining a second ago but not now.
"In his eyes, a sea of stars doth gleam,
"A beauty beyond what mortal eyes have seen,
"His laughter, a melody sweet and true,
"In his presence, all my worries flew".
"He moves as though a celestial dance
In his aura, I find my trance.
Lost in the splendor of his light,
Oh, he's beyond beautiful, a wondrous sight". Jungkook uttered, he didn't blinked and never left his eyes from joon face, it was paradise for jungkook the man front him was BEAUTIFUL no every on will call him handsome but the word beautiful suited him.

( A/n:- don't complain about poem  i just wrote it, tell me if you like it).

"Seriously— stop that, I gotta i have alot of work and I can't lazy around". Namjoon was blushing his face was red, although he needs to find his feelings he is falling for his idol crush.
"Namjoon, if you are free let's go on date with me not like that if you don't mind". Jungkook blinked serval times, when he saw joon standing up to go back to his house.
"Sunday, I'll be wait front of my door— pick me up without getting into fight with my brother". Namjoon smiled, with attitude he likes when older comes if joon says and do what he says it satisfying.
"Is it test? Ah.... I can do that— but you have to be with me till middle of the night". Jungkook, bend down to joon height he fixed his clothes a little and ruffled his hair while smiling, he cackled when joon started hiccuping. "Cute—".

"So, you are saying jin doesn't like hoseok and me being lovy dovy front of him". Taehyung was on call with namjoon, from last two hours discussing about jin problems.
"No— I'm saying he hates couple doing cute stuff front of him, he needs someone in his life". Namjoon tsked~ he have to do something with these three, they are basically idiots.
"How do you know? He said to me last time, he doesn't want to date anyone". Taehyung frowned joon knows more about jin more than him, he doesn't liked it.
"Taehyungie— i hate my hyung, but do i really mean that, no,
silly". Namjoon took a bite on his biscuit, while he was resting on his hyungs lap who was sleeping soundly and jin had class today.
"Even he say that, he can't live single all his life and if you are so worried about your brother why don't you and Hoseok go on trip with jin, maybe it will solve everything". Namjoon looked at his hyung who was trying awake, but joon patted his head yoongi fell sleep again, he must be woke this whole week resting just for few hours.
"That's a great idea— I'll ask jimin hyung about this, thanks man love you, see yaa". Taehyung blew a kiss from other side to joon, who gladly giving it back and throw one more packet potato chips on the floor.
"Bye love you, see ya—". Joon said, and stood up to drink some cold drink before he take nap beside his hyung.

To be continued....
___________________________________

Indeed, prettiest man alive.

_Arya_

_Arya_