7- From Another Angle

Jisoo POV

Flashback from 2 weeks ago

I was surprised that Jennie just nodded after I made a move for Lisa to stay with us. I did this for you, Jennieya!kekekeke.

From the moment Lisa appeared out of nowhere, I knew there's something in her that made me concluded that she likes or maybe interested with our Jennie and honestly speaking, I saw everything. HAHAHAHA. As the oldest among us, I want to take good care of them as much as I can. When Jennie told us that she's going to the restroom, I told Chaeyoung to go back to our room and wait for us there because I want to follow Jennie to make sure she's safe. You know? Everyone in the place were drunk and wild, I don't want anything bad to happen with my ladies. Chaeyoung politely obliged and when she's already inside, I immediately run to the restroom.

Being friends with them for almost 7 years, I already knew how clumsy they can be when drunk. When I'm already in the hallway, passing a staircase, I saw Jennie walking like a zombie. HAHAHA. She's completely drunk, I murmured to myself. I was about to call her, when I noticed...a woman following her. I just watched them from a far. I don't know why I did that, but there's something inside me that's pulling me back not to meddle. I saw the woman pull out her phone, then....they bumped into each other. The sight I am seeing made me smile like an idiot. Does she do it on purpose? From where I am standing, I knew, there is something with how the woman looked at her.

Why? Because that's how you look at Chaeyoung?

Stop it!

I make sure to follow them without noticing my presence. Thanks God, there's no other people passing by or entering the restroom. They might thought of me as a pervert. Eww! When I saw Jennie left the woman and made her way inside the restroom, she just stood up for like... 5 minutes. Jennieeee! She's waiting for youuu! I know it may sound so gay, but I feel like watching a live romance drama here. hHAHAHAHA. Having this thought, this is something that Chaeyoung must also know. I pull out my phone from my pocket, then I dialed her number.

"Yaaaa what taking you guys this long?!!!" I immediately pulled away my phone from my ear. She's really shouting.

" I can clearly hear you ok? Don't' shout." I replied, almost whispering.

"Why are you whispering? Yaaa Jisoo are you doing somet---" I cut her off from what she's about to say.

"I wanna do it with you."

"Whaaat? Can you please louder your voice??!" Fck! Did I say it aloud? Geeez. Fortunately, she seemed not to hear 'em.

"I'm still at the restroom. I'm witnessing some love affair here. I'll tell the whole details when we got back. Don't drink too much ok?. Make sure to be sober. We got some mission. Byyyee! We'll be there in a few minutes. And hey? Don't open the door to anyone until we arrived." See how I love Chaeyoung? I mean, Chaeyoung and Jennie><

"Uhmm..." Then, she hanged up. No whys and buts, I think, she got the message. That's my Chaeyoung! Kekekeke.

I looked at my wristwatch, it's been already 10 minutes since Jennie went inside. When I take a peek from the cubicle, 1 meter away in front of the restroom where I hide, I saw the woman entered as well. Knowing Jennie, she seemed avoiding the woman. Taking her 15 minutes inside? What else would be the reason? Or maybe... no way! Overthinking this much will do no good. I went out of the cubicle and hurriedly went inside. I look for the woman, but she's not here. *goosebumps* Fck! Is she a ghost? I only saw one closed door, maybe Jennie's in there. I banged the door.