15- Celebration Pt.2

Lisa POV

Finally getting discharged and be able to go home was a big relief. Damn! I really feel suffocated there. Jennie and Jisoo accompanied me from the hospital and here at my place then, we talked about having this small celebration today. All the ideas was from Jisoo, and all of them agreed including me.

Jennie and Jisoo do all the cookings. I was quite impress that Jisoo also has the skills in cooking, HAHA! I helped in minimal kitchen work, like slicing vegetables and chopping meat, washing dishes and other ingredients to be use. I'm trying to call Ella's phone but she's not answering. I also did for Rosé and luckily she picked up and told me that she'll be here.

Looking at Jennie with an apron and holding a spoon, cooking, she glows more. I can tell that she's really a wife material. You know, she has all the qualities of a best wife. Whenever I'm glancing at her, she would always catch my eyes. Damn! The fourth time it happened, I feel embarrassed already and keep myself busy. Then, I heard my doorbell ring. The excitement of Jisoo tells me, it's Rosé.

After catching up, Ella already arrived from her friend's house. The more I want her to stay here, the more she went out.-.- But, I also want to give her time to be with her friends when she's here. She might be back to Thailand next week, with Diana. She politely greeted Jisoo and Rosé and thanked them for helping me. This kid is a strong one, but when she showed her vulnerable side, you'll know you have to be mindful of your actions and you'll know that her emotions are genuine and overpowering her. When I saw how Jennie cared for her, melts my heart. Like, any moment I would fall into my knees. Damn! The way she looked at Ella is a different thing. I can feel affection and I can feel that she's longing for a sister. Maybe, that's why she also got my sister's favor that easy.

Flashback (A while ago)

I had just finished arranging my books when Ella came in to my room. From that day that she met Jennie, she would always asked me about her.

"Unnie, will Jennie Unnie come later?" She asked excitedly, shaking my arms slightly.

"I think, she will. Whhyy?" I slightly pinch her nose, making her wrinkled it. Such a cutie!

"Can I bring her here?" I was surprised. Ella is someone who's a little cautious with our private lives, even with our private place. She's an outgoing person, but she doesn't want anyone who'll just barged in. I think, Jennie is not just an anyone to her, now. Even Diana took months before she was able to gets Ella's trust. But, Jennie?

"Why? This is so not like you, Ella? Is my baby Ella really a grown up now?" I tickled her under arm, making her flinched and annoyed. HAHAHA!

"Stop it, Unnieeee!" I just stopped when she giggled. She looked directly to my eyes, which is a sign that she's really serious.

"I like her for you, Lisa Unnie! She's like an angel. So don't be an idiot, ok?" I don't know if I'll he happy that she likes Jennie, or get pissed off telling me not to be an idiot HAHA!

"And what makes you think that I like her? And why bringing her here is necessary?" I asked calmly. She carefully looked around and managed to stare at my favorite space here in my room. I already know what she's thinking.

"Stop with the act. I'm your sister, remember? Evem if you're away with me all these years, I still know how your eyes talked and I want her to see a part of you that you can't tell her. I'll just show her, Lisa Unnie. You're still the one who needs to do the talking. Ok? I know, past is past, but she deserves to know every part of you. Be honest with her. I can feel on the way she looked at you that she likes you. " I just tap her head and slightly mess her hair. Sometimes Ella's like a baby, but sometimes she talked like an adult. I just nodded at her and smile widely, making her smile from ear to ear.