1-Jennie

Meeting her was far part of my imagination.
Her gentleness.
Her love.
Her little gestures, making me feel loved.

It's all a woman could ever wished for.

But...Imagine, everything you have is just another part of a game, where you've tossed and bet everything you have, including yourself?

In this gamble of life, what will happen to me? To us? Can we find our way back to where we started?Will we be able to?

A/N: Just a very short introduction. Jeez. I feel so nervous. This is my first time here as a writer, first story, first everything. I hope you guys support my story. I chose JenLisa not just as a shipper for my first piece here but also because I love them so much and I felt all the butterflies in my stomach as I watched Lisa as Emoji for the nth time (c/o Elle) Ksksksksks. Thank youuuu!

Story trailer: @kdramapop0116 on Tiktok

~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever experience waking up with unbearable headache and the feeling of vomiting anytime because of too much nervousness? Lol. I nearly throw my alarm clock. God! I still want to sleep. But...

Today is the day.

My first ever published book launching. T.T

Yes you've read it right.
I am Jennie Kim, 28 and an aspiring author who've been writing novels, prose, and poems ever since I've read the works of Edgar Allan Poe in my middle school year. I received a lot of encouragement to let my works be published but I'm not confident enough.

That's why, after graduating in college, I've decided to work as a secretary of a multi-national company owner, earned and saved money. I also do side jobs as a talent, appearing on tv series and movies, commercial model, and brand ambassador. Despite the fact that I came from one of the influential families here in South Korea and across Asia, I want to live independently. This is against my parent's will, but I insisted. They saw how persistent I am, so they finally give their blessing and permission to me at the age of 18. Now, I came back here in South Korea to finally pursue being a writer.

I immediately checked my phone and about to dial my mom's number. I was too excited to tell her that I made it when....

"Jeeeeennniiiiieee!!!!"

"Kiiiiim"

"Kiiiiim!"

"Jennnieeeeeee!"

Oh my God!

These two never failed to disturb my peacefulness ever since we've become friends in college! I nearly dropped my phone as I heard them banging my door and screaming my name alternately!

"Whaaaaat?" I shouted. Door still closed.

"Aren't you opening this damn door? Yaaah!" Jisoo answered.