29- The Pink Haired

TIME CHECK: 6:00 PM

From the parking lot to the main building, the whole KJHoldings.Co was filled with silver decorations. Everyone seemed to be busy preparing for the event that Jisoo and her team is anticipating for months. Little by little, cars after cars loaded with the visitors and guests are arriving. Everyone are guided to the main hall where tables and chairs as well as the stage for the speakers for tonight are. The event coordinator  and the staffs are roaming around, checking for the technical team as well as the catering service for the event.

-----------------------

Jisoo POV

Glancing at my wrist watch, it's already 7 PM. The event will start at 8PM, so I still have an hour to get ready.

Time flies really fast. I can't believe, I've been in the business for 10 years already. I can still vividly remember how the three of us struggle to wake up every morning for school, how I got rejected by employers and clients, how I run here and there just to meet my quota to get a good sum of commission and incentives, until I've met Jackson Oppa and everything just flow smoothly and here I am now.

A lot, a lot of good and bad things had happened. I've been put in a situation where I thought it's the end of my life but I'm so blessed and lucky to be given this second life and to celebrate here with my people; family, friends, and all the people behind KJHoldings.Co.

"Are you ready, Miss Kim?"

"Well, this is it Seulg. I was born ready."

Both Seulgi and I laughed and she walked closer to me and hug each other...

"Congratulations, Jisooya..."

"Congratulations to us, Seulg...Thank you so much."

As we separated from the hug, Seulgi escorted me to the main hall and a lot of guests are already present. It was kind of tiring to move from one table to another to greet them and talk about the business but it also feels rewarding and that I can be proud of.  I was about to turn around to get something to drink....

"Hey, kid...."

"Aww...Mom, Dad!"

"Congratulations, our Jisoo!" I hugged both my mom and my dad and they both gave me kisses on my cheeks.

"We're so much proud of you!" My dad said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you so much, Dad and Mom. All of these are product of our hard work. Both of you know that your guidance that made me who I am brought me where I am today. I love you so much."

"Aww! We love you so much too, sweetheart. Well, I guess we're taking so much of your time..." My mom and I slightly chuckled.

"Go greet your other guests, don't mind us ok? Besides, these people here was once work for me, so your Mom and I will be accompanied."

"I'll be right back. Mommy Kim and Chaeyoung's parents will be here in a minute..." I left my parents a kiss on their cheeks and proceed with the other guests.

It's already 7:30 PM. Those  bitches still not here. Other than my parents and the executives...Rosé and Jennie are now making me anxious. As for Lisa, she told me already that she has to meet a bigtime investor for her business so, I understand that she can't come but we made her promised to closed the deal KEKEKEKE!

I didn't waste any moment when I saw Seulgi entering the main hall from the technical team room...

"Seulg, the btches?"