25-Confusion.Confessiom

Lisa POV

I woke up suddenly when I felt my phone is vibrating. So, I reached for it in the pocket of my jacket on the edge of the couch where I sleep... it's just my alarm. 10 A.M.

I finally remember setting one last night for I really had a hard time to fall asleep. An hour had passed, 11 PM to 12 AM and an hour again.... I can still feel Jennie's lips on mine that all I can think about is that moment and found myself touching my lips. Damn! I decided to force my sleep glancing at my wrist watch, 2 AM.

Now, I already get up and fold the sheets I used and place it on the pillow then, I went to Jennie's bed and fixed her blanket. She's still sleeping soundly. I went out of her room thinking about what good brunch to cook for us. Walking downstairs, this is not the first time that I've been here at her house, but this is the first time I got a close look at her kitchen and I must say that she's a pro cook plus looking at her fridge right now that's stuffed with variety of meat, milk, veggies, eggs and other condiments.

"Maybe, pasta and chicken soup will do." I murmured to myself as I get some of the ingredients I needed at her fridge and at the cabinets.

Before starting to cook, I saw a note on the fridge about the junk papers to be collected, and then there's a pile of scratch papers on the doorway, so I decided to put them outside first. I didn't bother Jennie for it and followed my common sense.

Going back inside, I proceed washing the meat and the veggies I'll be putting for the soup and start to boil water for the pasta and prepare its sauce.

"Not a good cook, huh?"

I almost spilled the sauce I was pouring to the plate with pasta noodles when I heard her voice. As I turned around to face her, here comes her gummy smile and her feline eyes meeting mine...

"How long have you been watching this great cook?"

"Hmmm...for a minute now?"

Both of us just chuckled. Then, finishing one last touch to the pasta, I walk towards her with our food and place them on the table I prepared. Before turning my back on her to get the soup, I lean forward, leveling my face to her, then move away some strand of hair on her face...

"Good morning beautiful..."

"I might really get used to this, Lisayah~"

"Then, get used to this."

Jennie suddenly bowed down her head as she let out a little laugh, then slightly hit my cheek, making me chuckle.

"Go, finish setting up. I'm starving. Hmp! Indeed, a good morning!" I pinched her cheeks before leaving for the soup and return with some fruits too.

*door buzz*

I was about to sit down when we heard the buzz.

"Are you expecting a visitor?" I asked.

"Nope. My schedule is still free until tomorrow. I've been working non-stop, so Teddy gave me some break."

*door buzz*

As Jennie was about to stand up...

"No, no, just stay on your sit and eat. I'm still standing tho, so I'll go."

Jennie just nodded and smiled at me then I proceed to the door. The person outside buzzed again, then I turn the knob open....