2-Success

Time check: 10:00 A.M. An hour left before the launching.

Jennie's POV

After our little celebration. Jisoo and Rosé helped me get dressed for my special event that will happen in an hour. As they clean up, I take a bath, and do my hygiene routine. I was so shocked whe  I saw them pulling out all of my clothes from the closet. Starting from the dresses, coats, blazers and top, jeans~oh my God! Everything!

"Oh my God! What's happening here?"

Jisoo turned her head to face me and just smile. What the?><

"Are you just gonna stand there all day?" Rosé asks raising her eyebrows and hand me a backless above the knee white dress.

"Go try this." As I'm about to reach for it, Jisoo stopped my hand and hand me a pair of pink slacks and pink blazer with a white top.

"No, this one." Jisoo said. I looked at Rosé and frustration is all over her face as she turn to look at Jisoo. I reached both of the clothes they hand me, and left to change. They'll argue about it for sure. In a span of second....

"What was that Chu?"

"I think, wearing formal is a better idea since this is her first book and launching. Press and media will be there, that's why she needs to be presentable in a formal way."

"So I have a bad taste in fashion now? Is that what you mean?"

" No. It's not. Of course you're still the fashion guru here."

"But why you didn't trust me?"

"Let's just drop this topic ok? Let's just see Jennie's pick."

"Whatever!"

Overhearing how they argue makes me imagine them as a couple. They always backer on a small little details, like what just happened a while ago. That's why, most of the time, I'm the one who's deciding for the three of us. Like, when we hang out, where to eat, what to eat, what should they wear, even in buying presents during holidays or special occasion, just to stop and avoid this kind of situation.

Going back to what to wear, little did they know that I've already prepared one. I want to laugh at them a while ago but I just chose to be silent because to be honest, I miss them so much and I miss how they argue. Yesterday, I went to see my mom's friend who's known as one of the best designer here in Korea and ask for his help on what should I wear today. After getting my measurements, he showed me different designs of casual gowns, dresses, slacks and tops, and other fabulous creation of his, applicable for any kinds of events and among those exquisite creations, there's only one that caught my attention— a black fitted jeans with tube top exposing the belly, and a leather jacket with a touch of white visible thread tracing the hem of the sleeves and two pockets on the left and right side of the jacket oozing with coolness and hot vibes.

I hanged the clothes Jisoo and Rosé handed me and proceed getting change. I just left my long orange hair untied, and prepare my Chanel sunglasses. Checking myself for the last time in my whole body mirror makes me so much happy as how exciting this day will be. Before going out, I paired my whole get up with a white sneakers and grab my bag.

"Giirrls!" I shouted,calling Jisoo and Rosé's attention as they're making themselves busy taking photos. Did they just argue a while ago? Tsk. HAHAHAHA.

As they turned around to face me. Both of their faces are in shock. Jisoo with two of her eys wide open, while Rosé covers her mouth with an O- expression.