30- Unfolding

Lisa POV

"I want us to be official."

"Hmm? What do you mean by that, Hon?"

"When you came back from Paris, I want to introduce you to the family as my girlfriend."

I don't know why I became teary while listening to Jennie who's lying here beside me, but all I can feel is my heart beating so fast out of too much joy and love for this woman. Then, I suddenly felt Jennie's hand on my cheeks, wiping my tears.

"You're such a cry baby. Hmp!" I just smiled at her and kiss her forehead. Jennie tightened her hug on my tummy and snuggle her head on my neck.

"I love you so much, Jennie-ssi. Thank you so much!"

"I love you so much too, Lisayah!"

------------------

I suddenly woke up hearing a phone rang. It was just a dream. Why am I dreaming about it? It's just yesterday with Jennie.

When I opened my eyes, I look around, still lying on the bed. It looks like a first class room, a hotel or a private room, I'm not sure. But, how did I end up here? Did I successfully catch the flight?  When I turn to my left, that's when I saw a woman standing by the window. Maybe I just got confused. I'm at home maybe.

"Je----"

"Oh? Yeah. We arrived just in time. We're at the villa in Jeju. We'll be leaving tomorrow to France . Don't worry. Have a great night. HAHAHA. Anyways....."

It wasn't Jennie. That voice, it seemed familiar tho. And....

Jeju? France?

Fck! Where the h*ll am I?

The woman suddenly left the room without noticing that I am awake. I tried to get up, but my head feels like it's about to crack any moment.

"Damn!Sht!"

I still forced to get up and rested my head on the bed's headboard. I'm trying to remember what had happened to me. Sht! Feeling the pain's already bearable, I lift up my head and gently massage my forehead. Then, I take a look again of the area, it's probably not my home, or Jennie's and even Jisoo's or any of my friends. I tried to look by the window, but it was dark. All I can see is the image of this room reflecting on the glass window. I started to feel anxious. Damn! Think! Think!

Flashback

"Is everything ready?" Jennie asked while drying her hair with a bath towel. She just finished  her half bath beofre bed and I just finished arranging my luggage.

"Passport, check. Fashion, check. Hygiene kit, check. Camera check. Documents check. Hmmm...I guess, I'm prepared. Did I left out something?" When I look at Jennie, she placed her hand on her chin trying to think, then she suddenly pouted her lips..