23- New Character

Deb POV

Right here, right now, I might believe in destiny. Gosh! I'm really waiting for this time to happen again....to meet Jennie again. I actually have lots of thoughts running through my head the moment she faced me.

I'm really surprised. When I asked the management for some of her whereabouts, they didn't include her real identity. MasterJ... that's how they introduced her to me. I accepted the offer, because it's a job, you know? And it's quite interesting too. Now, I think, I made the right decision.

"Do you know each other?" Teddy asked. I saw Jennie smiled, and look at me.

"We bumped into each other at a hospital one time. Hahaha. We just exchanged names so, I was still surprised meeting her here...as my potential illustrator?"

Jennie's chuckles is like a voice of an angel to my ears. Damn! I couldn't say any words. Then, I felt Teddy tap my shoulder....

"Well, for formality, Jennie this is Miss Deb Never. Deb, this is MasterJ, Jennie Kim."

Jennie didn't hesitate to offer her hand for a handshake...

"Nice to meet you...again, Deb."

"My pleasure to meet you again, Jennie."

As I releases her hand, she gave me a smile, making ne smile back to her. To be honest, I'm a little distracted of her charm and beauty. I don't know what is that thing that she has that even on that unexpected moment at the hospital, she already caught my attention and now, being with her, talking to her... it feels like a dream.

"So, how long have you been working as an illustrator?" Jennie asked. We're now talking about each other's background.

I was really amazed how hard working she is. When you look at her, she looks like a spoiled daughter, you know. But, even though she was born in an influential family, she managed to live on her own.

"Well, it's been already 4 years. I also became a writer during my college years but I've decided to pursue arts, make money from my talent HAHA and eventually became an illustrator now."

"That's amazing. Teddy Oppa showed me some of your works actually, and I was impressed."

"She was like, 'Go, contact her now.' " All three of us laughed with how Teddy imitated Jennie.

I can see that they're more than a manager-talent bond. I can see that they've form friendship, they actually seems like siblings, based on how casually they can talk to each other and joke about each other.

"Well I guess, I have no reason to decline this partnership."

Both Jennie and Teddy looked at me intently.

"W-what do you mean?" Teddy asked.

"Let's start this project right away when I get back after my personal business trip. Is that okay with you?Jennie? Teddy?"

Both of them looked at each other with a wide smile on their faces, and look back at me...

"Of course, of course!" Teddy exclaimed. I can see excitement on their faces. When I look at Jennie, she looked brighter and happier.

"Gosh! Thank you so much!"

"I'll be always willing to work with you, Jennie."

"Ahhm. Guys, can I leave you guys for a while? I'll just go get the contract at the main office. I wasn't really expecting that we'll be able to close the deal right away."