16- Event

Lisa POV

Luckily, I was able to convinced Jennie to come with me here in Thailand to attend Diana's event. She was kind of busy that we seldom see each other for a month now because of her new book to be released later this year. Jisoo and Rosé will also attend but we just arrived earlier than them because of their individual workloads to finish just to catch some free schedule for today. I'm so much delighted how supportive they are, even to my friend and family. I think I'm really one of the blessed human being having them.

Glancing at Jennie, walking beside me, I can vividly remember how anxious she is at the plane and having the thought of meeting my parents.

"Yaaah! Why are you looking at me like that?" Jennie asked. I just shook my head, smiling at her. She pinched my arms a little then I saw Ella jumping and waving at us. From my peripheral view, Jennie waves back at her. Ella never failed to tell me everytime we talked on the phone that she will come to the airport to pick us up, together with my parents and here they are.

"Unniiieeess!!" Ella excitedly hugged us. We also did the same and I saw Jennie kissed her on her left cheek as we part our bodies from the hug, making Ella giggled. I should be Ella now T.T Kidding! HAHAHA. Afterwards, we approached our parents and I greet them with hug. How I miss my parents arms!

"You're blooming, Lalisa!" My mom exclaimed, brushing my hair.

"I'm always blooming, Mom." All of them laughed with what I said. I turned to look at Jennie standing beside me and I slid my left hand on her back to introduce her to my parents....

"By the way Mom, Dad, this is Jennie....one of my newly found great friends in Seoul." Jennie extended her hand for a hand shake, but my mom hugged her instead, making her surprised but hugged my mom back.

"Call me Aunt Chitthip, ok? Thank you so much for taking good care of our Lalisa." My mom nearly cried, but my Dad immediately stand closer to her and rub her back as sign of comfort. Jennie was also teary eyed.

"Don't mention it, Ma'--"

"Aunt Chitthip, Jennie. You can call me Aunt Chitthip." My mom said, cutting Jennie's reply then smile.

"Ahh yeah *chuckle* Aunt Chitthip. I just did what's the right thing to do, together with my friends as well." My mom gave Jennie a quick hug, then my Dad as well.

"Call me Uncle Marco. Thank you so much." My Dad isn't this good with words with someone he just met but he managed to say them to Jennie. Jennie nodded and smile at him.

"Let's go home now!" We all laughed when Ella pulled our luggages, going to the parking area. I hurriedly run to stopped her and take the luggages the she turned to run to Jennie who seemed to still be so shy, having my parents with us.

As we get in the car, my Dad told us that he'll be the one driving, my mom and Ella sit beside him while Jennie and I on the backseat. I noticed her minimal actions since we arrive, so I called for her attention while we're on our way home...

"Hey? You alright?" Jennie nodded to me and smile.

"Relax, ok?" I held her hand and she squeezed mine slightly as response.

"Jennie Unnie! Let's hang out before you go back to Seoul ok?" Ella turned her head to us just to tell that to Jennie. I saw my mom and dad smile while looking at me through the rear-view mirror, I just shrugged my shoulder and smile at them. Looking back to Jennie, she slightly pinched Ella's cheeks...