17-Jealousy?

Lisa POV

I don't know what has gotten into me to have that courage and strength the moment I saw Diana with that guy. Damn!! If I could just ruin his face! I will!

I don't know what else could happen if I wasn't there, if I didn't looked at the direction towards the exit when I was about to turned around to return to our table.  Luckily, Diana's white dress was visible enough. I saw her being dragged by a man, heading outside.

Flashback

"Heeyy!!? Stop!!!!" Damn this guy! He's dragging Diana outside. I can see myself 'that night' in Diana's situation right now, trying to free herself with all her strength but the guy is strong enough to hold her forcefully. I run as fast as I could even I'm in this fckng stilletos!

"I said!!!! STOP!" The guy didn't bother to stop or turn around but I was able to reached him, causing him to push Diana hard on the ground, and I lost it, I stopped him grabbing his shoulder,made him turned around and I punched him hard enough to left a mark on his face, and I saw blood on his lips.
I held his collar and grab him to face me....

"Who the hell are you!!??? Tell meee?!" He just managed to smirk at me. Fck! I was about to him again when I heard Diana's voice... Damn!!

"Lalice, that's e-en-enough!" When I turned around, Diana's struggling to get up. Seeing her like this hurt me so much, so I didn't hesitate to turn to her, and help her get up.

"Are you alright? Tell me wh--Fck!" I was cut off with my statement when I turned around and saw him...gone?! WTF!! I immediately get up and try to look for him around the area, but he's completely gone! When I turn to look at Diana, I hurriedly approach her and help her stand up and made her sit to the staircase. I hurriedly pull out my phone and call the security team, ensuring to catch the guy with all means and resources. Diana was probably traumatized. She's sobbing and shaking at the same time. Fck! All I can do is sit beside her and hugged her tight. I want her to feel that she's safe now.

"Let's go upstairs. I'll just tell your Dad what happened and ensure that the people inside is secured, ok?" I told her when I felt her calming down. I also want to keep this confidential that's why, I've decided that I'll be the one to inform her Dad and make sure that the people inside are unaware and secured. What had happened may affect their businesses.

"Th-thank you s-so much, Lalice." She said in response and begins to cry again. Damn! I'll make sure to catch whoever that guy is!

"Sshh. Calm down now ok? I'm here." I hugged her tight and pull back from the hug. I saw her wiped her tears. The bruise on her arms caught my attention. Damn! She's really hurt! I tried to look at her shoulders and other arms of she's hurt their too, but when I was about to stand up, her feet caught my attention. There were blood from scratches and bruises. Oh my God!

"Can you walk?" I look up to see her face but I saw her bite her lips holding back a groan when I touched her feet to check for other injuries. So, I bet she can't. I just clinged my left arm to her waist, I slid my other hand under her thighs, making sure they're covered by her dress, and carry her upstairs. She clinged her arms on my neck to support herself not to fall, and lean her head on my chest. She must've been really scared and hurt.

I opened the door of her office and made her sit in the couch. I removed my top coat and put it on her to warm her. I put a pillow on her neck as she rest it on the edge.

"Where's your phone? Let me call your PA." I asked. I'm still panicking and worried. Maybe, I'll be relieved if the guy is already in the hands of the authority.