21- Emergency

Jennie POV

I woke up suddenly when I felt someone fixed my sheet covering me from coldness. I'm still feeling sleepy, so I just adjusted myself comfortably. I knew it's Lisa...When I heard the door closed, probably she already step outside, I opened my eyes and turn on my phone to check for the time, 9:30 A.M.

Still waiting for my body to gain strength to stand up, I can't help but reminisced about Lisa's sudden confession? Gosh!

Flashback

From our encounter a while ago with Moonbyul and Yongsun unnie, I've heard Lisa called Yongsun, Noona. I got curious about it, but I got shy to ask. I've taken the opportunity to ask Lisa about it now.

"Lisa, can I ask you something?" I asked, just staring on the ceiling but from my peripheral vision, I saw Lisa lurched to look at me.

"Why do you address Yongsun Unnie as noona, but you only call Moonbyul-ssi with her first name?" I added as I've turned to my right to face her.

"Hmmm well, Yongsun is 5 year older than me that's why. I just get used to it than calling her Unnie. Well, as for Byul-ssi, she didn't want to be address either Unnie or Noona." Hearing my Lisa's answer, I can't help but not to laugh.

"For real?"

"Yeah. That's why, I just addressed her with her name. She's also a type of person who's playful, loud and naughty. That's how we clicked, so both of us, we treated each other more like brothers. HAHAHA. Well, except for serious matters, that's the time I can call her 'Unnie' "

"Well, really Yongsun Unnie's type. HAHAHA." Even before, Yongsun talked about that her ideal is the one who's authoritative but cool and easy to be with at the same time.

"Hmm how about you, Jennie?" I was surprised by the sudden fire back of the question. Hayst!

"Me?"

"Yeah, your ideal type."

I suddenly turn around and face the ceiling to think of an answer, probably.

"Ideal type, hmmm...I'm more particular with personality. The more I got curious about someone, the more I get interested."

As I turn to face her, I tried to read Lisa's face but, O can't. Both of us stared with each other. Then, I had a thought of asking her the same question...

"Your turn, Lisa. What's your ide---"

"I like you, Jennie."

Lisa didn't even let me finished my statement. I just blinked my eyes, trying to process what she said...

Did I heard her right?

With my facial expression, maybe Lisa read me.

"I like you, Jennie Kim."

I can feel my heart pounding. Damn! I don't know what to say, how to react. Gosh! I was literally caught off guard. I just stayed with my position, staring at her. She smiled so sweetly at me. Hayst! T.T

"I'm not expecting for an answer right now, Jennie. Relax haha. I just feel like my heart will explode any moment, especially when I'm with you, so I finally said it. I'll wait no matter how long, Jennie."