3- Oppa

"Oppa!" I exclaimed as I turn around to look who graabed my arm. Jisoo and Rosé also noticed, maybe they heard me.

"I thought you're in LA. Oh my God!" I added in surprised.

"Yaaaa Jackson Oppa!" Rosé and Jisoo said in sync while approaching us and gave Jackson a quick hug.

"It's so nice to see you again ladies! And look who's here?" He take a glance on me...

"Finally, Kim Jennie is a writer now!" He added and hug me excitedly.

"Thank you so much Jackson Oppa,! It's been really a long time!" I hugged him back. He now pull himself back from the hug and approach Rosé and Jisoo.

"And you both! Behave ladies ok? The last time I've checked, Mino clearly said that you two are a mess when drunk." He said while laughing and tapping Jisoo and Rosé head who's looking down. HAHAHAHA. So they're ashamed now?

"Yaaaa Oppa! Stop with the nonesense ok?" Rosé said while roaming her eyes trying not to meet Jackson's eyes and mine.

"Where's that Mino!!" Jisoo said jokingly while pretending to look for Mino.  All four of us just laughed.

"It's nice to see you three again after a very long time. I'm looking forward for a lunch or dinner with all of you soon, before I head back to LA." He said while pinching our cheeks one by one.

"We would loved to, Oppa! Just tell us where and when, we'll be there. And hey? Go grab a book of mine." I replied and chuckled. Jackson  pinch my cheek again. We waved our goodbye to him as he turned his back on us approaching....a woman. Wait, I didn't know he's seeing someone. Am I missing something with my brother?

Yes, again, you've read it right.
Jackson is my brother,  stepbrother to be more specific and clear.
He was adopted by my father when I was 2 years old and he is only 12 by then. His parents are my mom and dad's business partner for almost 30 years that they've also became best of friends that's why letting Jackson Oppa lived with us from that moment isn't a hard decision for all of us since we treated him as part of our family ever since he was introduced by the late Mr. and Mrs. Wang. Jackson Oppa was the best oppa. He's cool, intelligent, warm-hearted, but is strict and overprotective. He became close with Rosé and Jisoo through me, of course, that's why they can just casually talk with each other.

"You didn't know your brother is here, Jenduek?" Jisoo asked me then take a sip of her beer. We ordered right away a bucket after Jackson Oppa left. They're really that excited that they chose other room rather than be with the crew. These two, they're really out of their minds sometimes HAHAHAHA.

"Yeah, I didn't know. The last time we talked was last week, when I was finishing the process in publishing the book." I replied.

"Well, it's not that new. He will just disappeared, then the next thing we knew, he's back then disappeared again." Rosé said while eating chickens. Looking at her, she seemed hungry. As I turned to look at Jisoo. I just laughed.

"Yaaaaa that's my chicken Chaeyoungaaaaa!" Jisoo exclaimed while grabbing the chickens Rosé is holding.

"HAHAHAHA. Look? Here? Do you see any of your name on it? There's none right? So this is not yours." Rosé replied while sticking her tounge to Jisoo. I just watched them and the next thing that Jisoo did, shocked me...

She moved closer to face Rosé, just enough to feel each other breathe.

"Stick that tounge again, and I'll suck it." Jisoo said. I just laughed HAHAHAHA. Rosé froze and I saw Jisoo smirked. She's an inch away from Rosé's face looking intently on her lips. I need to do something, so....

I cleared my throat before speaking, " it's getting hot in here. " They looked pale. I can't control myself from laughing, that's why I burst into laughter looking at their faces with guilt, shyness, blushing, and frustration. Damn these two>< . After that intense threats and laughters, we really had a long night. We drink and dance, drink and dance. Then, we also joined my team that's celebrating next to the room we've occupied, and drink and dance again until we got exhausted and tired.

"Guys, I'll just go to the rest room" Rosé and Jisoo just nodded and I went to the restroom quickly. Because of tipsyness, and my head really feels like spinning, I accidentally bumped to someone and a phone fell... that hits me and turned me back to my sanity...

"Oh my God! I'm sorry~" I immediately kneeled down to pick up the phone. Thanks God, it's not broken or damaged. I murmured. When I looked up to see the person and hand the phone. It's a she.

"Hi." She said while looking at me as if she's reading my mind. It took me a minute before I spoke again.

"Oh- He-l-Hello". Fck! Why am I stuttering!

"Can I have my phone now?." She said while offering her hand for me to reach her phone. I didn't know, how long I stared at here Grrrrrr. What a shame.

"Aw! I'm sorry. Here." I said while giving her her phone. "I'm sorry for bumping into you. I feel so dizzy that I didn't notice you approaching, my bad. I'm sorry." I added.

"Why are you looking down? It's ok. I understand. " She lift my head touching my chin. I flinched and she noticed, she immediately removed her hands. Why am I feeling nervous? As if my heart is about to jump out of my chest. I saw a small smile on her face and I must say, she looks perfect. She's hot, but she's gentle, I guess because of the way he held me a while ago, she's beautiful. Gaaahd! What's happening to me?

"You can just say whatever it is that on your mind. I would gladly hear 'em." She winked at me. Is she a psychic? How come she said those as if she read my mind? I can feel my face getting hot and red. Snap of it, Jennnie. I need to get outta here.

"Ahh- Well, I still have to go to the restroom. I'm sorry, again." I said while turning my back from here and forced myself not to look back again. I didn't hear the door closed but from how long I've been here, I think she left already. I was fixing my hair for the last before going out when I said a loud knock.

"Jennieyaaa? Are you still there?" It's Jisoo. I felt relieved. I look at myself for the last time on the mirror and head outside. I saw Jisoo washing her face on the lavatory.

"What took you so long? 20 minutes had passed, don't you know that? We got so worried already, wtf!" She said. She's now wiping her face with her handkerchief. As I was about to say something...

"Something hap--" I was cut off.

"I'm sorry. She took so long because of me. We bumped into each other and my phone fell on the ground. My bad, I'm sorry." It's her again. I can feel my heartbeat again. It's beating as if I was on the run. What's wrong with me? I look at Jisoo and shock is evident on her face. She blinked many times before looking at me with a who-is-this face.

"Ok ok. Are you done Jenduek?” Jisoo asked and she smirked and I hate ate. I glared at her when she asked 'her'

"Do you wanna join us?" She asked the woman I've bumped into a while ago and before I could speak to protest....

"Sure! I would loved to. Well, if the woman here..." She's referring to me. "...will allow me." She added.

I just nodded. No matter how I want to say no, a big part of me is saying yes, I would also loved to to hang with her. Jisoo smirked at me and smile naughtily.

"Well then, let's go!" Jisoo said excitedly while dragging the woman to where Rosé is. While heading to the room, I heard them talking....

"What's your name , by the way?" Jisoo asked the woman.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban. You can call me Lisa." The woman replied politely.

Lalisa. Lisa. You're a goddess.

---------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry if it's kinda lame story huhu. Give me chance to improve my writing on the succeeding chapters. I'm still new to this that's why, please understand. But, thank you so much to my readers! Kekekeke. Here's another chapter. Maybe a triple update today. Please continue supporting and reading🥺 I'll be very much thankful to all of you. Share and support me chinguuus! Have a nice daaaay!