20- The Date ( Pt.2)

Rosé POV

"Sooyaaa? Aren't you done yet?"

Gosh! It's already 8PM and Jisoo is still in the bathroom. We're still at Jennie's house, by the way. Hikhik.

"Give me 5 minutes Chaeyoungaaa!"

Her five minutes is surely five minutes, so I just lean on the wall to wait. We planned to go to Happy Hours at 9PM HAHA. I texted Jennie and Lisa a while ago but I still haven't get any response from them. They're really must be enjoying much, huh?

A little later*

"I'm done, Chaeyounga. Sorry! HAHAHA!" Finally! Jisoo came out of the bathroom wearing a robe and scrubbing her wet hair with a towel. I just hit her butt with my towel, making her laugh.

"Pali!!!"

Pali? Gosh! She took almost half an hour taking a bath, then she'll rush me? Kidding! HAHAHA. I know, she's just teasing me. But, I'll really just do a quick bath tho. I was loaded with work, so I really need this escape T.T. I also missed hanging out with Jisoo. Shh! Will just stop there. HAHAHAHA.

After 20 minutes

The moment I got out of the bathroom, I searched for Jisoo inside our room but I think, she's not here.

"Maybe she's downstairs." I murmured to myself.

I went straight to the closet and choose what to wear. Looking through my clothes hanged here....A gray tank top caught my eyes and I've easily decided to wear it. I just paired it with a white high-waist sweatpants.

I checked how I look in front of this whole body mirror and was satisfied on how pretty I looked. HAHAHA. I suddenly remembered Jisoo. Approaching the door to go downstairs, it suddenly opened, then Jisoo entered with clothes on her two hands.

"The maroon one? or the white one?" She showed me two crop-top hoodies, making me choose. I actually can't think straight right now...seeing her wearing just...her top undergarment and a plain black jogger pants. Hayst! I think, I'll never get used to this. T.T

Well, don't get me wrong readers ok? We live in one house, sleep in one room, and we've known each other for years already, so all FOUR of us have seen each other's body somehow, and we became comfortable about it as years passes by.

Wait! Why am I even explaining?T.T. Anyways...

"I'll go with the maroon." Jisoo smiled widely at me, so I smiled at her too...trying to pretend I'm feeling fine. Hyst! After wearing the hoody, she sat on the couch then I proceed with doing make-up.

"Can you blow my hair dry, Chaeyounga?"

"Yeah sure. Give me a sec."

I finished first doing my light make-up then proceed hair drying Jisoo. She's seated on the couch in front of the bed with a pillow on her lap.

"Did Jennie and Lisa text you back already?"

"I haven't checked my phone again, Sooya. Well, I guess, they're really much enjoying. HAHAHA."

"Yeah! I think so. Let's just enjoy the night too kekekeke!"

"That's for sure! HAHAHAHA. Alright, you're done."

Jisoo really looked beautiful with her black straight hair. Looking at how her hair looked so good makes me think of dying my hair black again HAHAHA. But, of course, I still love my silver hair. ** Afterwards, we both finished retouching our make-up and put some perfume.