10- Rain and Pain

Jennie POV

For the past 2 weeks, I've been here and there for interviews, photoshoots, guestings and other events. But, of course, it's a part of my success so I don't really have the rights to decline or rant about it. Right? Lol. Speaking of exhausting, I invited Jisoo and Rosé to sleep over here at my place. They're my home T.T. I want to be relaxed and feel accompanied, and these girls are always my best choice. Also, my mind is damn pre-occupied everytime I think about my encounter with Lisa. Jeez. I don't know what thoughts exactly is on my mind that night, but all I know is ever since then, she didn't left my mind....not at all.

Snapping out of those memories, I take a glance on my phone and the time reads, 7:30 PM. It's still early for a drink tho. I murmured to myself. Rosé texted me 20 minutes ago that they stopped by at a convenience store they found along their way here because they forgot to buy the drinks I asked them to at the mall. Am I missing something with these girls?

Well if there is, it's not that surprising. Knowing both of them in their every way, I can tell that they like each other. Only one of them should take the risk and be brave to be true to herself, then they can make a great pair. See? That's how understanding and supportive we can be with each other. HAHAHAHA. I love them so much, that's why. I think, I can't live without these crazy btches in my life, so whatever path they chose and whoever they'll choose to be with, even choosing each other, I'll be supporting them wholeheartedly.

Another 20 minutes....

30 minutes had passed....

Damn! What's taking them so long? It's already pouring so hard outside. I can't reach any of the two through texts, chats, and calls. I'm starting to feel nervous and worried already. My heart is beating so fast that I can already felt like being choked. I still tried to dial their phone numbers, hoping that one of them will answer.

After my last attempt, dialling Rosé's number, I heard a buzz. "God!Finally!" I immediately run to my door and open it, revealing Jisoo and Rosé.....

with Lisa!??

All of them are soaked. Fck!

Rosé seemed to be in great shock, but she's not physically hurt, I guess. She's just trembling, maybe because of her soaked clothes, she's feeling cold already. While, Jisoo had some bruise on her left cheek, and messy hair and Lisa.... Gahd! She has a cut on her lower lip that still bleeding, her right hand are also wounded and her face....Jisoos!!.She was totally beaten up.

"Jendeuk..." I just got back to my senses when I heard Jisoo speak. She's carrying Lisa with her left arm around her waist, Lisa's right arm on her neck. The same goes with Rosé on the other side.

"Fck! What happened??!!" I exclaimed, completely shock, nervous, worried and scared because of how these three looked like, especially Lisa. I didn't wait for them to answer. I opened my door widely and help them carry Lisa, and made her sit on my couch. Jisoo and Rosé also sit down, looking so shock, scared and exhausted.

"God! Guys! What happened? I was worried so bad, taking you this long to arrive after I've received your text message. Tell me...." My voice almost sounded broke. I'm really on the verge of crying.

"I saw her...getting beaten up by two men and a woman..... near the convenience store." Jisoo said while brushing her hair, facing the floor. I heard Rosé sniffed, and that's when my tears come out.