Party party yahh

I was brought out of my frustrating thoughts about Yoongi when I seen Jk standing in front of me " Woooow! you look gorgeous!" Gorgeous? he usually just says beautiful.. maybe i'm overthinking "Thanks Kookie! you look.. mm the same" I jokingly added as he playfully rolled his eyes. When we arrived in the parking lot O seen a huge limo waiting for someone. Jin walked right up to the man waiting outside the car and said "Hello Mr. Lee" I totally forgot Jins dad owned a record label so he's probably the richest student at Yonsei. We all piled into the limo but before I stepped in I realized my shoe was untied, stopping to tie it I realized I got the last available seat which was next to Yoongi. I sat next to him and he spoke "Ah...those shoes are dope as fuck" pulling his lip to a side smirk and sucking in air. I don't know what took over me but all of the sudden I was hot... that was hot... I snapped myself out of that thought and thanked him.

Walking up the stairs to a huge house with bumping music and colorful lights dancing inside Jimin decided to fill us in "This is Jackson's house... this is a Jackson party, probably one of the best parties you'll go to" We made it to the door while Jin opened it, I walked in and seen a ton of people. A few familiar faces popped up but no one I knew enough to talk to until a familiar voice from behind me called out "Brissa!!" I turned around and faced Yeonjun as he pulled me in for a hug "oh hi Jun!" as my face went towards his chest all I could smell was dior cologne and I loved it. "You look so pretty! I really like the makeup!!" he was practically yelling as loud as he could because there was everyone talking on top of loud music. I smiled and replied "Thankyou i try i try!" he chuckled and bent down to talk in my ear instead of yelling. When his face got to the side of mine I felt weird... like butterflies were dancing in my stomach. His scent once again hit my nose just as hard as his necklace swung down and hit my chest "Try? A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to try hard.. not even try at all" I could feel my cheeks getting hot and red until I looked straight behind Yeonjun to see Jennie and Yoongi kissing in the middle of everyone dancing. For some reason this ticked me off to the point I needed to drown in alcohol, so I grabbed Yeonjuns cup and downed the lady of whatever he'd been drinking. He was really surprised to see me drink let alone steal his.

A few shots and a beer or two in and I was on the dance floor like I was a dance major. I looked around and seen Joon Oppa dancing with some cute girl but that wasn't my concern. I looked to the left to see Hobi and Mich dancing next to Tae and Suzie but neither of them were my concern either.. To be honest I didn't know what my concern was. When Yeonjun noticed me looking around he began to question me "Are you okay? do you need water?" frankly I don't think he should be asking if I'm okay, man hasn't stopped stumbling since I got here. Even still I replied "I'm okay, don't worry-" I was cut off by seeing a familiar face dancing next to me "hey! you're that boy that ran into me the first day!!" The boy looked at me up and down and laughed "Oh yeah! I'm sorry about that, I was really late for class... Lucas by the way" he reached out his hand to shake mine and I looked at it with disgust. "You should really look out next time... luckilyyyy Jun was there to help" I looked at Yeonjun as he smiled and continued dancing. When Lucas walked away I found myself staring at Yoongi and Jennie once again swapping spit. That was it... that was my concern....

While I was watching them kiss I felt very sick to my stomach, maybe from all the alcohol I'd previously consumed. Yeonjun was too busy having a good time to realize I was pushing my way through the crowd trying to find a bathroom. When I finally stumbled across one I notice the line stretched like a line to enter a concert. There was no way I could hold in my throwup waiting in this line but luckily I seen a door leading to the backyard. Once I stepped outside the cool breeze hit me and brought me back to my senses, the throwup made its way back down my esophagus. I noticed quite a few people hanging out outside, and right after I noticed a terrible stench coming from the left of me. I looked over to see a big group of people and smoke clouds rising from the group. Amongst the group I seen two familiar faces including my bestfriend V, once I realized they were smoking weed I decided to go back inside so I wouldn't be dragged into the peer pressure. Right before I could slide the door open a voice called out from the circle "Hey! Pretty girl!" I blushed from being called pretty but I knew this would end badly. The voice walked up to reveal himself as yet another handsome man "You wanna take a hit?" he said pointing towards the circle, while everyone stared back at me all I could do was stare at V. She realized it was me he was talking to and spoke up "No no! she doesn't smoke!" He looked at her then back at me and said "You don't? Why not?" I didn't wanna seem lame but smoking couldn't be good for me "Uh.. I have asthma so smoking doesn't necessarily work so well" He smiled and nodded. As much as I thought I'd sobered up from stepping outside my mind was clouded once again before opening the door and hearing "Love Talk" by Chinese sensation WayV playing "Oh shit!! I love this song!!" I yelled as I looked back to the man "Yeah? Let's go dance then" he smirked and grabbed my hand to pull me inside. We made our way to the dance floor and began dancing on each other, my back side to his front he said into my ear "I'm Doyoung.. you got a name pretty girl?" I smiled flirtingly and replied "No...pretty girl is fine"
———————-
Upon request here's the fit🤣

pretty girl is fine"———————-Upon request here's the fit🤣