Wonhos friends

After Yonsei won the game they allowed for all the fans to run on the field and celebrate with the team. I couldn't find Doyoung but I ran into Wonho again "Hey!! Brissa right? These are my boys NuNu, Wonnie, Ki, Hooney, Min and I.M" he introduced me to each of his very handsome friends, I know I have a boyfriend but it's not cheating if I look.. or nervously shake their hands.. right? "Cute..... names.. cute names! nicknames or whatever.. Uhm I'm Brissa and these are my friends..." All of the sudden I don't remember my friends names luckily Suzie stepped forward and finished for me "I'm Suzie, this is Michelle, and this is V" "Ew why would you say my whole name like that?? I'm Michi" she flashed her smile and Wonhos friend Joohoney was ready to fall completely in love with her. "These are the boys I offered to set you guys up with" Wonho said "Oooh we had a game to play and you were pawning us off like some whores?" IM playfully hit Wonhos arm "What?? They're cute and seem like nice girls" Wonho replied. I finally realized it was rude to just stand around and stare so I spoke up  "Well cute yeah forsure, but nice?? Michi lacks in that category" they all laughed and offered to take us to eat and before I could respond making a bad decision Suzie spoke for all of us "Well actually Michi is the only single one here... so feel free to fight over her" I smiled awkwardly and was kind of upset but I felt guilty for being upset. If I like Doyoung so much why did I want to go out with these boys so bad?

After making our way out the field Doyoung called "Hey loser, I threw out my shoulder during the last outing so I have to stay with the trainer, you okay to walk without me or you can wait for me?" I was worried but way too tired to wait around "I'll just go with the girls, sorry Do Im really tired" "Yeah! no problem! text me when you're back at the dorms!" he replied "I will! feel better Do!" He never left me hanging before but it was expected from an athlete. Me and the girls proceeded to walk home accompanied by Wonho and his friends, only because Joohoney and Michi were so stuck in conversation. "So who are you guys dating?" The friend NuNu asked, "Yeahh what's the tea?" IM jokingly asked. "We'll give names if you guys give yours" I smirked and waited for the boys to reply "Wait.. we don't have girlfriends?" Wonnie looked so confused so I elaborated "Noo your names... we got nicknames for you guys, what are your name names?" they all had a face of realization and said "Ohhhhh" in unison. "Well I'm Shownu" "I'm Minhyuk" "Hyungwon" "I am Kihyun" "Im Changkyun" we all waited patiently for the last answer but he was so mesmerized by Michi, Changkyun answered for him "That's Jooheon.. who seems to be... in love already" I laughed at his comment, he was cute, very cute, butI was stuck on one thing "I'm sorry did you say Im instead of I'm?" I looked at him with confusion "Yeah.. Im... that's my surname" he replied "Ooooooh!! I get it I.M... Im, how creative" we all laughed and Shownu spoke "Okay you got our names, so your turn" Suzie giggled before responding "My boyfriends name is Tae" "Wait boyfriend?? when did you guys make it official??" V was just as shocked as I was "Uhm... over break" she couldn't stop smiling and I thought that was cute on its own "Well my boyfriend lives in England.." V said awkwardly, adding a little chuckle at the end. "And my boyfriend is on the team with you guys... Doyoung from NCT frat" I felt really proud saying that and all the boys nodded in approval "Ooh! Do is cool as fuck" IM said. "Yuh I played football with him last semester, I didn't know you're the girl he always talked about!" Wonho added "You we're here last semester??" I asked "Well yeah I am a third year, as is Shownu and Ki" Wonho replied and the other boys he mentioned nodded "Wait what year are you guys?" IM asked "We're first years.. what are you?" I furrowed my eyebrows waiting for IMs reply "Same, just me though, Wonnie, Minhyuk, and Joohoney are second years" I cant believe I never saw them around. Once we got to our dorm building we exchanged numbers and goodbyes before heading inside. "Wow Joohoney is so so soo cute, oh Jooheon my bad, he told me his real name" Michi smirked bragging about how she knew his real name, she really wasn't paying attention. "Wow Mich..you really have a thing for JH second years... J. Hoseok, Jaehyun, and Jooheon" I jokingly shook my head as she replied "Girl don't even, IM is a whole copy and paste of Yoongi" The girls gasped but I was confused "What do you even mean?? I have Doyoung" I awkwardly laughed before Mich replied "I mean I know but I know when you have a crush... Im you're bestfriend cmon now" she walked into the bathroom while finishing her statement. "Pshh I don't.. I don't.. I don't think I have a crush on IM" why was I hesitating? I have a boyfriend. "You don't, you don't, you don't think? Okay well maybe not IM but Minhyuk... literally Doyoung 2.0" Mich said, she was being a brat and I really didn't like it "Mich I don't like IM or Minhyuk... I know how to stick to one guy" I said with attitude while Suzie and V raised their eyebrows and slapped their mouths. Mich gasped before responding "I cant believe.... no do you though because I'm pretty sure last semester you were talking to two different guys while leading on Jk and being in love with Yoongi" "Leading on Jk??? I never led on Jk I didn't even know he liked me.." I was going to continue but Mich raised her eyebrows and cut me off "HOW???" "I- hes my bestfriend I never thought anything more from him, and I wasn't talking to Yeonjun, he had a crush on me and I didn't know!!" I replied. At this point it was a full steamed argument that Suzie and V wanted to stay out of. "Yeah yeah Brissa you never fucking know, you're completely oblivious to boys liking you... maybe if you weren't so hooked on Yoongi..." I didn't even let her finish that statement "Fuck you Mich! I have a whole boyfriend who I like very much!! And oblivious??? me!? you and Hobi have been oblivious since the 8th grade!! stop being a whore and date him already!!" Everyone in the room gasped... maybe I shouldn't have went that far... Next thing I knew Michi grabbed her sweater and left with tears in her eyes. All over some monster-ish boys.