Happy New Years

Although we were on break Jackson was still planning a huge New Years party, he told us to dress in our best outfit and get ready to ring in the new year with him, well that's what the invitation said. The night before the party, December 30th, I was lying on Joon oppas bed scrolling through snapchat stories when I seen Yoongis story I showed Joon "Aww look at Yoongi and Holly!" he smiled before saying "I wonder how he's gonna act tomorrow..." I furrowed my eyebrows before he finished "He broke up with Jennie the other night... something about her cheating" I dropped my jaw, Yoongi finally listened, the feeling of rejoice was quickly cut off by Namjoon speaking "Anyways sis i love you but can you get out? Wendy's calling" I looked at him with a serious face and replied "Wow... you're such a gentleman to your little sister" I got up to leave and before walking out I threw a pillow at him "Aish!! Brissa!!" I laughed and ran to my room where I quickly fell asleep.

Once I was ready me and Joon made our way to Jackson's party. When I walked in I was instantly met with Jackson "Heyyy the Kim's!! you guys look hot" Namjoon was weirded out but thanked him anyways knowing he was drunk. I went to the kitchen to get a drink and ran into Yeonjun "Hey Brissa!" he hugged me but I was really surprised he was even talking to me "Hey, uhm.. how have you been?" I chugged my whole drink then took a shot just in case this conversation went sideways. "Uhm good actually, how's you and Doyoung? great I assume since you chose him over me..." He seemed serious but broke out into laughter and continued "I'm joking dude! I'm really happy for you guys, and I have a girlfriend..." I laughed with him and before I could reply a beautiful girl walked up and stood next to Yeonjun, he grabbed her hand and introduced us "Brissa this is my girlfriend Winter!" the alcohol was already kicking in as I couldn't stop complimenting her "Your name is winter!? that's so fucking pretty! you're so fucking pretty! oh my gosh i'm so happy for y'all!" After she thanked me and we got acquainted they walked away which revealed Yoongi laughing near the doorway, I was going to approach him until he walked towards the dance floor and I seen he was holding Jennie's hand... I thought they broke up? Why would Joon lie? Does he know I like him and just wanted a reaction? "What the even fuck?" I didn't realize I said this out loud until I heard a voice from behind me "My thoughts exactly!" I turned around to see Minhyuk just smiling "I don't know what you're talking about but where's Do?" he asked and I couldn't stop laughing "Oh uhm... we broke up so I don't know..." I awkwardly smiled before Minhyuk grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, I took another shot and so did Minhyuk before we spent all night dancing together. Minhyuk turned me around and before I could react he pulled me in for a kiss, it was a long kiss before he pulled apart and I said "Uhm.. do you wanna leave?" and without a response we left to Minhyuks apartment.

Yoongi POV:
A couple days after we left to break I got a text from an unknown number.
Unknown:
Hey hyung! This is Doyoung.. Brissas boyfriend or now ex boyfriend... I wanted to send these pictures I took from your guys performance
*8 attachments*

Me:
ex boyfriend??? you hurt Brissa? count your fucking days

Unknown:
No no! during your performance I realized Brissa had sparks in her eyes, sparks Id never seen before sparks for you. We mutually agreed to breakup because she'll never look or feel for me the way she does for you...
Wait... Brissa and Doyoung broke up for me? She likes me back? After Doyoung texted me that I looked through the pictures he sent, he was right, she looks at me just the way I look at her. I'd never do my bestfriend like that but who is he to deny my feelings? Fuck it.. I'm gonna tell her, but first I have to deal with Jennie. I decided to facetime her, she answered of course
Hi Yoongi baby!
Jennie who's Kai?
Uhm... Hi baby, how's home?
Just answer the question
I don't know Yoongi, a fucking EXO frat
And who is he to you?
Nobody.. wait what are you getting at??
Jennie you're a liar! I know you guys kissed at that party I didn't go to, I can't believe I trusted you
Yoongi what??? no whoever said that is lying!
Jennie were done..
And with that I hung up. I knew I'd see Brissa at Jacksons party so I planned to tell her then. At the party I was just about to approach her when I seen her hugging Yeonjun, I knew it was too good to be true. She was flirting with him so I decided to make amends with Jennie, I took a few shots and in no time we were back together. Oh so happily together..

Brissas POV:
I woke up with the biggest headache I'd ever had, but as I opened my eyes and came to my senses and I didn't recognize where I was. I sat up and looked around before noticing I was laying in bed next to Minhyuk... what the fuck happened last night??