Quinceañera Interna

First off, I am NOT Columbian by any means. I don't know crap about Quinceañeras. In fact, I didn't even know they existed until a friend of mine told me about them a couple of months ago. So, if anything is inaccurate please don't take offense. 

That being said, I did some mild research(although compared to the research I normally do for fanfics(cough *none* cough) This is actually quite a bit of hefty research)

Mirabel was 15 when she found out about the interna familia

The day of her Quinceañera was, up until that part, the worst day of her life. She'd woken up with so much energy, the dress hung up, and all her accessories lad out for when Dolores dressed her up (something she'd volunteered to do on her 14th birthday)

All that energy was squashed harshly after breakfast. Not an announcement in sight.

She'd locked herself away in her room, crying herself to sleep. Sleep that she desperately needed, because she'd stayed up for far too long, planning her own Quinceañera while Luisa had hers all laid out 4 months before the actual event.

Meanwhile, Isabela told Abuela she needed a 'spa day' for her hair. Dolores told her mother she was going to be doing her hair with Isabela. Camilo told the town he had gotten grounded from going out to town for a prank on Julieta, and that he wouldn't be allowed out for the rest of the day. Luisa told them she was moving all the furniture in Casita. 

Immediately after they got to the sentient house, they gathered in Camilo's room. With a quick moment, he shapeshifted his room into a grand ballroom. Isabela started placing bright blue and purple flowers all over the ballroom, a few black and white ones hidden about. Dolores brought out the decorations she'd been making since Mirabel's 14th birthday. Luisa helped set out the giant table, filled with food everyone had been taking turns preparing the night before when everyone else was asleep. Camilo helped hang up decorations, while he drew the flower arrangement and brought everyone's clothing, ironing and hanging everything neatly. After about fifteen minutes of Camilo perfecting every dress and matching everyone's outfits to their shoes, he brought out Dolores and Isabela's jewelry chest, nitpicking everything until he settled for a necklace for both, matching silver laurel wreath headbands, and silver butterfly bracelets, chokers, and earrings to go with the ice blue dresses-and-heels combo.

Dolores, Luisa, and Isabela all finished their decorating and left to go change. Camilo put on the final touches and went to go find Antonio and dress him, as well as himself.

After everyone changed, the girls put on each other's jewelry, complementing Camilo on his choices. They eventually left to go find Mirabel and dress her up, leaving him the difficult task of explaining what the heck was going on to his 4-year-old brother.

"Erm... Okay, so it's Mirabel's 15th birthday-"

"I know that," Antonio said, apparently taking on after Dolores with her deadpanning

"And there's a special party on girls' 15th birthday, called a Quinceañera... You know what a quince is, right?"

"Yeah, Mirabel told me about Luisa's last week" Excitement filled Antonio's eyes "Is it Mirabel's Quince today? She's been working on that dress for months now. This is what it's for, right?"

"Yeah. Thanks for telling me about the dress, by the way. We almost bought one for about a thousand dollars" Camilo told him while putting the suit jacket onto his younger brother's shoulders. Straightening everything, he finally put on their matching ties. The two combed their wild hair the best they could, conversing about the event while waiting while their hermanas got Mirabel ready. Camilo brought out the presents and set them off to the side. Antonio walked around the room, taking in all the decorations with wonder-filled eyes.