Papa Bruno Pt 1

Hey peeps! Warning, I was in a bit of a mood when I wrote this, so there's gonna be a bit more potent language instead of my usual  'freaking' and 'crap'.

Things weren't necessarily going great, but it was pretty good for the last 9 years.

Things had to shatter, like the vision that cursed her to figure it out when Isabela found out at the ripe age of 16 that her father was her missing tio.

Goddamn picture.

Well, she might as well tell the story.

It had started out innocent. Isabela had heard Dolores ranting about how Antonio's birth was a horrible process, and how she never wanted to have kids, and 'how fucking loud can my mom scream?"

So she'd asked her mom how bad it was when she was born. 

Ay dios mio had Julieta frozen up. Isabela seemingly chalked it up to 'my sister had birth literally 12 minutes ago and you're asking this now?' so she apologized and left.

Julieta thought Isabela had dropped the subject.

Nope. 

The next week, after everyone was a bit calmer with their worries about Pepa, she asked again. Julieta froze up, although Isa didn't seem to notice.

Ay mierda.

Julita spun a little tail. "They worried we'd both die"(Maria was a good woman. Bruno loved her so much-)"They said I was so lucky I'd survived" (She was lucky she survived, but Bruno died right with Maria-)"You saved me, I just know it. You were my little miracle"(Bruno's miracle, She'll always be Bruno's miracle)

Isabela smiled and left, looking satisfied.  It was all in fun for her, but Julieta barely made it to her room before breaking into tears. Bruno would be so mad to see her right now. she'd promised- No, vowed she wouldn't forget him. Wouldn't forget her. But-

Well, there wasn't a good enough excuse.

Isabela had been content with Julieta's answers. She had discussed it with Dolores, laughing about how she didn't want to leave the womb because it was warm.

Well, Isabela laughed. Dolores nervously chuckled along, but Isabela didn't realize it. At least, not until it was too late.

Well, about a week later, Isabela took a trip to the family album, to put Antonio's new photo in. She put it in the first open place, but she paused.

I mean, she was there anyway, wasn't she?

She found the photo.

What the actual fuck?

Heres the thing. This au is not Bruno is the father of all the kids. That's too much.

I loved the idea that mirabel was bruno's daughter, so i thought, why the hell not do it with every single grandchild?

I'm prolly not gonna finish this cause i posted an announcement explaining everything, go look at it.