Papa Bruno Pt 5

TW; Swearing

Mirabel had not expected everyone to hide this secret from her. It didn't make any sense.

Well, she found out her father wasn't really her father. She found out her mother wasn't really her mother. She found out Isabela and Luisa were her cousins. And she found out from Dolores after 15 years of silence. 

Mirabel wasn't sure whether to be glad Dolores told her at all, or be mad it took this long.

Just like she wasn't sure to be mad at Bruno for not telling her he was her fucking father. Like, what the actual fuck.

 What was she supposed to do now?

Why had Dolores even told her? Couldn't she have left her alone? Was her life just gonna be one disaster after another at this point? Why hadn't anyone told her? How could her parents lie to her like this? What the fuck was going on with her life?

And why the fuck had she ran away after Dolores told her? And why didn't Dolores stop her? And why had Dolores chosen to tell her today of all days? And why not when she was older? And how did Dolores know anyway? And how had she kept the secret? And what the actual fuck?

Did Ti- Pa- Did Bruno even want her to figure it out? mirabel wasn't sure which option made her angrier; that he'd wanted to keep it a secret, or that he couldn't do anything because he was hidden in the walls.

At least it answered why Bruno was so adamant about protecting her a little more. Still, what the actual fuckmuffins?

Wait.

What the fuck was she gonna do now?