Part- 12 ( Hanma's Past )

Hanma's POV-

Hanma was thinking about his past life in high school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 years old Ryo studying in high school, last day of high school.

Life is a pain in the lower rear, I think most of us would agree with that at least. For most of my life, I had some lingering thoughts in my mind. After all, I was an orphan in a way.

I was beating a kid with my three friends who studied in my class with full of rage in an empty classroom.

I was angry because my father kicked me out of the house at the age of 15 because he didn't want a kid. My mother had died when I was being born. I was living with my father or should I say I was living hell everyday. My father used to beat me until he got tired. It was the daily routine.

Compared to the kids who said life was hard because they couldn't buy lunch one day for the week. I had much more problems than that.

Ryo (In mind)- Just how cruel can this world be. I didn't choose this path. I was forced to go along with it.

(Just imagine Ryo beating his classmate)

I was taking out my rage on my classmate. He was a popular kid in the school which made me very angry because his eyes... His eyes always looked at me as if I was some kind of trash.

"Why are your eyes like that? It seems that you don't know how it feels to live this kind of life."

I can't control myself seeing other people looking at me as if I am some trash. So, I had fun while beating him everyday.

- Are you ready for today's beating, Mr. Popular?

I said with a smile but rage inside me.

He didn't say anything as he thought that it would make the beating worse than usual.

Today, I got on top of him and started beating his face. His nose was bleeding and he was coughing blood.

- Please stop...

My classmate said with a low voice.

But, it didn't matter to me as his face looked like he was laughing at me because of my life.

- Why, why does beating you make me even more angrier?

I had done robberies, getting in people's house and beating them. Of course, I had done it while wearing a black hoodie at night.

I was not in this kind of job when I was with my father. But, when he kicked me out of the house, I roamed the streets for hours.

I got in this business by a man who was smoking at the corner of the street. He told me to steal things and bring it to him. The share of money we will get will be 50-50. I couldn't do this job alone so I told some students from my high school to join me as they had a somewhat similar condition like me.