Part- 18 ( Kallus and Hanma )

Currently, I am sitting inside a tent with Kallus. Shizu was unconscious after the battle. So, she was taken to another tent to heal. Right now, Shizu and Rimuru are having their sweet time.

Both of us were told to stay in the tent for some time. But, I know it will be evening until their talking is finished.

- Hey, Kallus. Can you tell me what has happened until now?

Kallus told me everything that has happened with him till now.

- So, where are the corpses right now?

- I have hid them in a safe place if Hanma-sama wants I can take him there.

- Ok, now...

Hanma forwarded his hand.

- Eh?

- I want you to handshake with me.

Kallus handshaked with me.

- My name is Shuji Hanma.

Kallus was confused at this. Then, Hanma broke the handshake.

- Ok, I am going for a walk. Just wait here.

- Ok.

I then walked out of the tent.

- Growth Helper. Skill Share.

Passive Skill: Advanced Superspeed Regeneration

Description: The user's fatal wounds or killing injuries will get regenerated in an instant.

Active Skill: Demon Lord's Haki

This ability grants the user to create insane fear among the targets which can even kill them with madness.

Active Skill: Arnament Haki

Description: This ability grants the user to manifest their spirit as a weapon. No spiritual energy is needed.

- Let's give him one more skill but not so powerful.

Passive Skill: Future Sight (B- Rank)

: The user can see 5 seconds into the future.

- Ok. All done now.

I then walked into the tent again.

- Hey! Ryo, can you show me the place where you have kept the corpses.

- Yes, Master.

I followed Kallus to a cave. It was actually the cave where Veldora was sealed.

- Hey Kallus, do you know what cave this is?

- Hm? What about this cave?

He asked with a questioning look.

- Nothing.

He took me inside the cave where he had put the corpses inside his string net attached to the ceiling.
He took it down and opened the string.

- Ok, now. Personal World.

A white mini-blackhole appeared in my hand and it sucked the corpses.

I will not absorb these corpses until I use the Growth Helper Skill on the kijins in my empire

- Ah! I had forgot to thank you.

I looked at Kallus and said.

- Thank you very much, Kallus.

- It's an honor me to work for you.

We then returned to our tent waiting for Rimuru's talk to be finished. It got evening. This was the time that the three adventurers know about Rimuru eating Shizu. I could hear the adventurers arguing among themselves about their adventures with Shizu.

After half an hour, Rimuru came inside my tent.

- Oh.. You look totally different.

- Y-You don't look t-totally shock as I thought you would be.

Rimuru's cheek were red.

- Hm? What happened? You are red.

Rimuru then ran from there.

- NOTHING!!!!!

I was confused a bit at this.

A few minutes after that, a female hobgoblin came inside my tent and gave me a shirt as I wasn't wearing a shirt due to it getting burned during the fight with Ifrit. As she was walking out, she was laughing.

I didn't understand what had happened. So, I decided to go back to my empire as Kallus hadn't been there yet and told the female hobgoblin to tell Rimuru that I was going somewhere for some days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day-

Rimuru's POV-

Today, the three adventurers were going back to Blumund. They wanted me to change back to my human form which I did. They said everything they wanted to say to Shizu. After which, I gifted them some equipment.

They were going on there way when Eren remembered something.

- Ah! I forgot. I wanted to say thanks and goodbye to Sir Kallus and also Hanma. He had helped Shizu-san become free from Ifrit.

- Now that you say..

I looked towards a female hobgoblin.

- Hey, can you call Hanma and Kallus here?

- I am sorry, but both of them had left yesterday. They said that they will come back after some days.

- Ah.. I wish I could have said goodbye to both of them but

She looked at Rimuru.

- When they come back, can you say my thanks to them, Rimuru-san?

She said while smiling.

- Ok.

Then, they walked towards their path to Blumund kingdom.

"I wish that you could have stayed a little longer."

She said with a sad sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------