Part- 20 ( Training )

The Next Day-

I woke up with a loud sound coming from outside.

- What the hell is that sound?

I ran outside to check what it was. I saw that a building had fell down.

I ran to that place and saw Rauk.

- Hey Rauk, What's going on here?

- I was dismantling this building so that we can make a new better building here.

- You scared the hell out of me.

- I am sorry, Master.

- It's Ok.

I walked away from there, thinking what to do today.

I should teach Ray, Kallus about their new abilities and also give Meliodas, Keller and the kijins their abilities.

I searched for Ray and Kallus around the city. I found Ray inside a food shop.

Hanma (In mind)- Now, I understand why there was a shortage of food.

I came near Ray and called him.

Hanma- Hey, Ray! I have decided to train you. Are you free right now?

- Yes, Master

He said happily.

I took Ray to an open ground so that I can teach him about his skills. I looked around to see if there was no one was nearby.

- Ok, first. You have to imagine your hand getting stronger and also say Arnament Haki inside your mind.

Ray closed his eyes and after a few seconds, he opened it again.

His hands had became black.

- What happened to my hand??!!

Ray said surprisingly.

- This is called Arnament Haki. It strengthens the part of your body which you think about. Ok, try hitting the ground with your hand now but not very hard.

- Ok.

Ray hit the ground with his black hand and a huge crater was made on the ground.

- Wow!! I didn't even use half of my strength and it has such a large damage.

Hanma- Yes, it is very strong. Use it only when you think you need it the most.

I said to Ray which he listened very carefully.

- Ok, Now I will teach you about Demon Lord's Haki. It creates insane fear among weak people. It might also kill them. So, don't use it much.

Ray nodded.

- To use it, you will have to say Demon Lord's Haki in your mind.

Ray closed his eyes again and then opened it.

I could feel the aura around him had changed but it didn't affect me at all as I was stronger than him.

- It dosent seem to work, Master.

- As I said, it only works on weak people. But don't use it where it isn't needed.

- Yes, Master.

- Ok, Now try cutting your hand.

Ray gave me a questioning look at this. But, he soon  cut his hand with his nail that came out from his finger. He made a very deep cut.

- Hey, I didn't say to make such a deep cut.

The deep cut soon got regenerated in a very fast speed.

- Ok, it dosent matter anymore. I want you to train here for sometime and then do whatever you want.

- Thanks for giving teaching me, Master.

- Ok, no problem.

I walked away from there.

The working of the skills that I make and also give to everyone seems a little different than normal.

I was walking on the road when I saw Kallus running towards me.

- Master! There's a problem!!

- What has happened?

- There's something wrong with my eyes. I was talking with some kijins when I suddenly saw what they were going to talk about.

- That's your new skill which I had given you. It let's you to see 5 second into the future. You can use it to fight with enemies and know what they are going to do next.

- What?!! I can see into the future!!

- Yes, but only for 5 seconds. If you want, you can fight with Ray to test your skills. Also, ask him to teach you about the skills that I taught him about.

I told him as I pointed towards the direction where Ray was.

- Yes, Master.

He said as he headed towards the direction where Ray was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I searched for Meliodas and Keller inside the city. I found them training in an open ground with swords.

I gave them new skills and also used the Growth Helper on them.

I gave Meliodas the skills of the original Meliodas from the series and teached him about it. I told him to ask Rauk to give him the same weapons as me.

Then, Meliodas ran to search for Rauk.

While, I gave Keller the Advanced Superspeed Regeneration and Arnament Haki.

I told him to learn about these skills from Rauk. He would find him with Kallus.

Then, he walked towards that direction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After strengthening the captains of my army, there shouldn't be any problem with the army.

- Now, the only thing that is left is the outfit.

I searched for Rauk inside the town and found him working on a weapon inside the blacksmith store which he had made for himself.

I asked him that are there any tailor or something in our city. He told me that he had assigned this job to a kijin named Rosa who was living in our city as a citizen.

I searched for Rosa inside the city and found her in her clothes shop.

I told her the description about the outfit that I will need for the army.

She quickly started to work on the outfit as it was the direct order from the king of this nation.

- It will be completed by tomorrow.

She said happily.

- Ah, but don't overwork yourself too much.

- I will complete it by tomorrow as it's a direct order from you and also because you are the person who saved our entire Ogre village and you also let us stay in your city.

She said with a smile.

- Ok.

I said as I walked out of the shop.

"Now, tomorrow I will just have to hold a meeting and tell them about this outfit and then I will be free to go to Tempest."