Chapter- 2 ( New Companion? )

Ryo could see the main character of TTIGRAAS from the place where he was sitting. The slime was emitting a strong purple aura which could make ordinary humans shake in fear. But, Ryo was stronger than ordinary humans so the aura didn't effect him at all.

Then, some goblins approached the slime. Ryo knew what was going to happen next as he had watched the anime and read the manga and novel.

Ryo followed them to the village but watched them from a faraway tree so that nobody could notice him. The slime and the elder of the goblins went inside a stick house.

Ryo decided to search the forest for a bit and went away from the goblin village.

- I have some time till midnight to watch the fight between the Direwolves and the slime but, I should not waste my free time right now. Skill Creation!!

He thought about what skill to make next.

- Okay, I got it.

Active Skill: Scan ( S+ Rank )

Description: You can find anybody within a 10000 km radius.

- Scan!! Find the nearest Direwolves!!

Ryo could now feel where the nearest Direwolves were.

- Ok, Now I just have to walk to the Direwolves.

Ryo walked to the nearest Direwolves which took a minute or so.

----------------------------------------------------‐-----------------------------

He spotted the Direwolves and hid behind a tree.

"They will see me like this! Skill Creation!!"

Active Skill: Conceal (S Rank)

Description- The user hides their presence, smell, sound, footprints and their body becomes transparent. The user becomes hard to get spotted.

"Now they won't be able to spot me."

- YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR GROUP. HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT YOU ARE SCARED TO SLAY A MEASELY GOBLIN?!

- I am very sorry, Boss. But I am just too scared to-

The Boss of the Direwolves attacked the Direwolf's face with his claws.

- YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR GROUP!!! YOU ARE NOT A PART OF OUR GROUP ANYMORE!! NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO US AGAIN OR WE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL KILL YOU!!

The Direwolf then walked away from his group with blood coming out from his face.

" Skill Creation."

Ryo made a skill behind the tree very fast.

Passive Skill: Mind Reading (? Rank)

Description: You can read the mind of anyone who is hostile towards you.

Ryo then also followed him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------‐-

Ryo checked the status of all the Direwolves and the most strongest out of all of them was not the boss nor his son but this direwolf who had been kicked out of the group due to him not being able to kill anyone.

- In the anime and manga of TTIGRAAS, we were never told about a Direwolf who could not kill anyone and was the strongest. Let's get a talk with him.

Ryo got near to the Direwolf and asked him.

- Are you not angry that you were kicked out of the group after what you have done for the group?

The Direwolf looked at Ryo.

- Human?!!

The Direwolf attacked Ryo with his claws which didn't even scratch Ryo.

- What?!!

"Who is this person?!" The Direwolf thought.

- My name is Ryo. I thought that you cannot kill anyone.

- I don't kill anyone. I will make you unable to move and then make you scream in pain.

- I will not be affected by your attacks so its futile and you're all talks anyway.

- What are you here for, Human? Are you here for a fight?

"What does he want with me???" The Direwolf thought.

The Direwolf got in a fighting stance.

- Do you want to see the death of the Direwolf who gave you that mark?

I pointed at his face's mark which he got from the leader of the Direwolves.

- What?

- Are you not angry on the Boss of the Direwolf that he made a scar on your face that will not go away from your face and also kicked you out from his group. Do you not want to see him die?

- I WANT TO SEE HIM SUFFER! HOW DARE HE! HE IS THE BOSS OF THE DIREWOLVES THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE CAN DO ANYTHING!

- OK, then follow me.

Ryo looked at the sky.

- It will get dark very soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryo and the Direwolf were running towards the Goblin Village. The Direwolf was surprised by the speed of Ryo. He could follow up at the speed at which he was going.

When they reached the village, Ryo jumped to the branch of a faraway tree so that Rimuru or the Goblins would not notice him. The Direwolf followed Ryo soon after.

The goblins were making a fence at that time.

- Who are you actually?

- My name is Ryo and I will become the strongest being in this world.

The Direwolf was at a loss of words for his answer.

- Do you even know how dangerous the path will be to become the strongest in the world????

- I want to become stronger because I am the one chosen by a god. I don't know what or which God it is, but I know one thing. Become stronger and have a life full of fun.

The Direwolf was shocked at his reply.

- By the way, what's your name?

- I don't have a name.

- Okay, then I will give you a name.

- What?! You will give me a name??

- Do you not want a name?

- Yes, Of course.

The Direwolf was moving its tail happily.

- Okay, your name will be Ray.

The Direwolf started to glow.

- Thanks for giving me a name!

- Not a problem.

Then, they looked at the Goblin Village. It was attacked by the Direwolves and the Boss of the Direwolves died at the hands of Rimuru.

- Yes! He deserved it.

Ray looked at Ryo while smiling.

" It seems that he finally got the revenge for his scar."

- Yes, it's really fun to watch.

- I have decided.

- What have you decided?

- You will be my Master from today onwards.

- What?!!!!