Finally leaving

Charlie pov:
I made it to Mr Ajayi's room and I just waited outside for a second, I had tears streaming down my face by this point and I didn't want him to know about it. I couldn't stop crying and I didn't want to just stay in the hallway, so I walked into the room.

"Charlie! Charlie...?" Mr Ajayi said as I entered the room and he saw my face. He walked over and hugged me, I sobbed in his arms and we stayed like that until I calmed down. We both sat down on one of the tables that didn't have any art supplies on it. "So, what's been happening Charlie?" He asked me. I did not know how to answer, I can't tell him about Ben and I don't want to talk about what's happening with Tao and me because I have no clue myself.

"Nothing." I told him and he sighed. Mr Ajayi has always been able to read me, so I don't even know why I bothered lying, I also was just crying.

"Right, you walked into my classroom crying because of nothing. Charlie you know you can talk to me." He said. There was that sentence that literally everyone kept telling me; you know you can talk to me. but I can't. No one will understand and they'll just get worried about me and it'll turn into this big mess. I groaned and slammed my head on the table. "Charlie, you have to tell someone, it doesn't have to be me, but someone needs to know." He told me. I have no one to tell though, Tori would get too worried, Tao is mad at me, Isaac will avoid me because Tao is, and my parents wont care whatsoever.

"I just don't know what to do." I finally spoke, lifting my head off the table. He just stared at me with his parent face and I didn't know what to do.

"Are you being bullied again?" He asked me, I shook my head in response. "Well I wont know what to do unless you tell me." He told me. Why did I come here in the first place, I mean I love Mr Ajayi but I don't even want to tell him anything. I don't want to tell anyone, I just want to disappear and drop off the side of the universe... maybe I should. I should just leave everything and everyone, know one will actually care.

"I'm going to go now." I told him and started to get up from my chair. I'm not sure where to go but anywhere away from this town was fine.

"Wait, Charlie. I have a free period after break, you can stay in the classroom and wrap your head around everything. And don't worry I'll leave you alone." He told me and I smiled politely at him. He grabbed his bag and walked towards the staff room that was near the classroom. I walked over to the corner of the room and sat on the ground. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked up trains to leave this town, there was one that left at 4:30PM and seeming it was a Friday no one would notice that I was gone until next Monday, except maybe Tori. I grabbed a pen from my pencil case and wrote down the details on my hand, I could finally leave, I could finally give everyone a break from me, I could finally be gone for real. I scrolled on Instagram for a few minutes before I decided to just ditch school and pack my bags to leave. I walked through the empty corridors and out into the front yard, there was no one to be seen the whole way to the gates. After making it home I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room. I just randomly grabbed some clothes and an extra pair of converses, I grabbed my phone charger and my toothbrush. It was only 1:28PM after I finished packing and I decided to play my drums for the last time. I decided to play along with 'You belong with me' by Taylor Swift. I already knew how to play it, so I put the song on in the background and started to play.

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset.
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do
I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do"

Taylor's voice was perfectly singing along with the drums.

"But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time"